Agnostic.com

34 9

Men's underwear

What do you feel is the more religious of men's underwear? growing up in church I was always a whitey tighty guy, which I believed to be more looming of fruitful. soon after abandoning the idea that God was interested in my undergarments, I wore boxers. Yet, they tended to ride up a lot, so finally I've converted to boxer briefs, which I much prefer now.... and they come in much more interesting colors and patterns, which is of course very important. what is your preference? thoughts and/or considerations?

• 15 votes
  • 51 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 16 votes
hankster 9 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ladies and gentlemen of the court, I present to you real, bonafide RELIGIOUS UNDERWEAR!
Mormons wear this all day everyday (with occasional exceptions for exercise and sex) once they’ve gone through the temple. It can be 130F, and they’re still supposed to wear this under their clothes without any showing.

Boxer briefs are sexy.

Kanda Level 5 July 15, 2018

I had a similar journey, except there was a stint of bikini briefs after the tighty-whities and before a girlfriend converted me to her preference of boxers. Now I wear boxer briefs. Y’all who aren’t wearing boxer briefs because your boys are uncomfortable should try SAXX brand... they look really good too.

Coming from my past experience there maybe some correlation. Lol

I am loving my new Duluth trader underwear! Very cool!

I've done some experimenting throughout the years. Now my stones require medical attention. I have settled on Boxer/Bicycle briefs because according to my urologist I need all the support I can get. I loved commando but it hurts these days lol.

There are far more stylish briefs than Hanes white briefs. I personally like to make a trip to skivvies, a men’s lingerie store in dallas, tx, to get some rather comfortable briefs, cheekies if I’m feeling adventurous, or short boxer-briefs. Haven’t tried a banana hammock yet, but I’m not shy to the idea.

How can you relate religion to a butt cover?

that's easy...... how many times have you seen TV evangelists, world leaders, the Catholic Church, using religion to cover their butts.

@hankster budumm tssst* nice one.

Mormons have magical underwear with magic symbols. They are, by the way, a major mood killer. Think boxer briefs and plain white t-shirt, cheaply made. The women’s boxer briefs and t-shirts have ugly lace trim. Also, the women are supposed to wear their bra over the undershirt.

I like tighty whities because the protection Factor. I work Remodel Works cleaning company steam pipe work do all kinds of work on the sides of buildings and all kinds of stuff so I need tighty whities for that protection!

I like to get the colorful sexier ones not Fruit of the Loom ones

@DanielYoung If they’re colorful, can they still be considered tighty whiteys, though?

@FutureFicus good point! LOL

Ive always been a boxer person even when i was real young id tell my mom to get me boxers. Its a comfort/habit thing for me. Plus since i was a teen ive always sagged my pants a little(for several reasons), it would look pretty dumb sagging with briefs or whitey tighties lol

Tejas Level 8 July 12, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.