Agnostic.com

34 9

Men's underwear

What do you feel is the more religious of men's underwear? growing up in church I was always a whitey tighty guy, which I believed to be more looming of fruitful. soon after abandoning the idea that God was interested in my undergarments, I wore boxers. Yet, they tended to ride up a lot, so finally I've converted to boxer briefs, which I much prefer now.... and they come in much more interesting colors and patterns, which is of course very important. what is your preference? thoughts and/or considerations?

• 15 votes
  • 51 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 16 votes
hankster 9 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Black boxer briefs......sometimes with a matching bra and half slip, but only on special occasions. ☺

sounds very formal. grief briefs.

Sounds sexy and kinky...

@thinktwice Double your pleasure double your fun. ?

I learn so much from this site...lol...sometimes it is TMI, but it sure gives me a lot of insight into people...lol...now I am going to be looking at all of your profile pics and thinking of your underwear or lack thereof...lol

so you're going to @thinktwice about it.. good.

@hankster I see what you did there!! I'm glad this hidden jewel didn't go unnoticed

@hankster case in point, buddy...what print are your boxer briefs today? ha ha ha ha

@thinktwice had to check...light blue solids... I try to save the patterns for the weekends.

@hankster I genuinely was gonna say that! ?

Maybe it's lucky I thought twice about..

@hankster Well, I was going to say I was from the Missouri, the show me state, but then I thought you would do the same...white lace bikinis, in case you need to know... 😉

@thinktwice in light of the lack of evidence I will take your word for it. thank you very much.

@thinktwice wow... I've never tried those. but they do sound nice.

Pssh at taking someone's word, I need evidence to properly form my belief ?

I'm tempted to offer to alleviate your imagination as to my underwear or lack thereof, but I don't want to seem like a perv. 😛

@bingst lol...you would be in good company on this site...I would venture to say that most of us are pervs in one way or another...lol (and thanks, but my imagination is fine...) lol

@bingst too late perhaps?

@thinktwice Thank you for that image. It makes me very happy. ?

@Sticks48 oh...did I send you the picture? I couldn't remember....

I'm commando in my profile pic 😉

@thinktwice No, but l have a terrific talent for imagery. However a photo would be a lovely surprise. ?

Just thinking out loud here between you and me and maybe forty thousand Heathens..but maybe males should be given the option of receiving Agnostic Boxer Briefs instead of a T-shirt, upon getting to level 8..??

T-shirts are great..but you can never have too much underwear...

I think the women should have the option also should it be deemed an option.

@hankster

Maybe an Agthong ...hmmn ..sounds uncomfortable. But yes equality underwear.

@Hitchens better to let the women figure that i reckon. Agkini? just a thought.

@hankster

Ag bra cadabra ..?

Whitey tightness are never acceptable under any circumstances and no self-respecting man should ever be seen wearing socks while still in his underwear, always remove the socks first because you don’t wanna look like a dork for even those three seconds, trust me guys… This will fix your life!

I've got to disagree man....lol...... wearing nothing around but socks is the bomb.

This is the first thing male strippers learn "Shoes and socks off first".

I had a friend who performed and he said amateur night always had at least one guy hoping around trying to get his pants off over his shoes....

@germangirl90439 @RavenCT I like sleeping in socks cuz the bathroom floor is cold.

@hankster Way better than hearing someone scream when they put their ice cold feet on you. (My Brother his first year of marriage). The entire house cracked up.

@hankster, @germangirl90439 Pretty sure Frank did the hopping on one foot visuals for me? lol

Boxer briefs if a guy wears underwear, otherwise commando is hot too.

Commandos good unless you have to do anything athletic. which for me is anything not slow.

@hankster Really, anything physically demanding.

@bingst i like this...other person, "could you help me lift this couch?" me, "no I'm going commando."

@hankster hahahaha

No one has asked for photos to compare yet?

When I saw "religious underwear" my first thought was Mormons.

Personally, I don't care what type (or any for that matter) that a man wears.

yeah we should consult them

It probably depends on the package they're carrying. Feel free to post some pics and I will gladly critique for you. 😀

Commando=easy access. Lol

@MrLizard "Does that extra layer really make a difference."

When you are going up the leg of the shorts, yes, yes it does. lol

@MrLizard If we lived closer, I could show you. lol

I do not care as long as they come off quickly and effciently when necessary

they aren't bras.

@hankster So glad you recognize that!

@Spinliesel I've been working on my vocabulary.

Boxer briefs do a very good job of keeping the family jewels protected. I've been wearing them since they first came out. Dry fit material keeps me comfortable in the tropics of Florida. My second choice is Commando.

@Jonado That's why my first choice is dry fit boxer briefs. There is a lot of water in Florida compared to Texas. I spend a lot of time in it, planning to get in it, boating on it, or hanging out on a beach/pool deck drying off. So commando is a convenient necessity for me. I also like to play on stage commando unless it is too cold. 😉

When I was little and had only ever had tighty whities available to me, I couldnt stand them so I went commando. When I discovered boxers I could finally wear underwear, and when I discovered boxer
briefs I could finally stop digging them out of my ass. And all gods scrotums said amen, or several women. ??

Stick to one color. Simplify, simplify.

that just takes all the fun out of it.

@hankster Thinking about the color of my underwear is not a decision I care to bother with. Minimalism is about way more than minimizing stuff. This is one small example.

@Mitch07102 well, there is nothing like minimalism to take all the fun out of stuff. can't be smiling. ?

Yeah, dark colors hide skidmarks.

@Condor5 So does proper hygiene

@Mitch07102 hey, nobody's perfect.

LOL
That's hilarious!

very serious stuff here...?

@hankster No banana hammock choice? So disappointed...

@RavenCT Thongs, not so much. G-string, okay. 😛

@bingst no anal floss... absolutely not for me.

Boxer briefs, hugging close to the body and keeping the goodies in place, are by far the best option here. IMO they offer superior support to even the tighty-whities which are like, no. Just, no. Why would you do that?

I've been told by lady friends and ex-wife that boxer briefs look better too, and I can understand that. This is a secondary consideration: by the time a partner gets to see what kind of underwear a fellow is wearing, they aren't going to be on him for that much longer anyway. So get the kind that works best for you in non-sexytime situations.

Commando. Florida is too hot most of the time for underwear. 😀

Boxers mostly, do have some boxer briefs but when clothing allows it's commando
Especially in the recent heat, shorts = commando

shorts + commando = flashing

@bingst my shorts aren't that short, plus nobody wants me flashing anything ?

@bingst depends.

@germangirl90439 hahaha

Currently, my favorite is Fruit of the Loom breathable boxer briefs, mostly polyester and some spandex. They're cooler, stay dryer, keep things in place better, and very thin and close-fitting without feeling tight ,so resist bunching, even at the leg. Definitely my preference when working on physically demanding (often hot and sweaty) projects.

bingst Level 8 July 12, 2018

nice review. I myself prefer the starter brand, even though I've been wearing them a while.

I have been wearing that style (different brands) for about 4 or 5 years now. Very comfy. I originally bought them to wear under my wetsuit while surfing, as they were far better than trunks. And, I could slip on my wetsuit and not worry about exposure. Then I started wearing them regularly, and have ever since. They're a bit more expensive, but well worth it. I really like that there's virtually no bulk, or bunching.

I prefer none when I can get away with it

​ i like what they're wearing 🙂
Hiram Level 4 July 12, 2018

whatever jesus used.

shroud of luring

@hankster That will work.

I used to wear boxer briefs, but went back to boxers so my boys can breathe better. The tight underwear can put a damper on your sperm production. I do like to wear boxer briefs when I have a "date" cause they highlight my junk better ?

Pretty sure the last time I wore underwear, like whitey tighties, I probably wasn't even 10 years old.

I guess that explains how you Fathered a Nyx?

@hankster Lol, no joke.. It was horny goat weed. Didn't find out until after, but apparently horny goat weed increases fertility.

@MrLizard its more fun than saying genitailia? prevents the sense that there's some kind of diagnosis going on.

Yes boxer briefs..I like underwear to be figure hugging, comfortable, and must support the crown jewels..which fortunately looks good too but that is not really a number 1 concern..just incidental to a happy coincidence.

definitely a form follows function scenario.

@hankster yep..thankfully.

Boxers. They gotta BREEEEEEVE.

I hate boxers and Jockeys, I like something that keeps everything in place and out of my way.

Surprise me! Oh wait...my panties don't count LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.