Agnostic.com

53 22

How do you feel about people saying "I'm proud of my heritage", "I'm proud of being British", etc. Personally I can only be proud of something I've done, not something that happened by chance. It's like saying "I'm proud I'm a blonde". It's something that annoys me (almost as much as "god loves you no matter what).

GoldenDoll 7 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (51 - 53)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

???? George Carlin on national pride - YouTube

Thankyou. We don't know so much about George Carlin in England, but I'm learning. And I like Happy to be... much better.

Love this, very good

Excellent.

love george

@GoldenDoll George is funny . You got to watch "religion is bullshit" its my favorite

Ya just gotta luv George! My favorite also is Religion is bullshit!

This is annoying to me, because I feel you can't be proud of something, you don't have control over, I feel you should only be proud of accomplishments..I refer to George Carlin on this subject

This is annoying to me, because I feel you can't

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12906
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.