Agnostic.com

21 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes! I remember that! Just goes to show, what you give out comes back to ya! At least that is what I believe about our consciousness! And then there is the randomness of the universe...take your pick!

I just really love irony. It may not always be good.

Natural disasters are natural. If not then why do churches need lightning rods. ?

He must be a cocksucker.

mt49er Level 7 July 13, 2018

I've found that people that are that vocal about homosexuality are typically closeted homosexuals themselves. So there may be some validity to their premise. Oops did I just give them another argument for the existence of God?

Does that mean that he will now be labelled “gay” by his coreligionists? I’d love to hear him explain to them why he’s not!

Look at the date. This story is almost 2 years old.

And still good fun.

"Although no one wants to celebrate a person losing their home"...

I kinda want to celebrate this bozo losing his home.

Perhaps there is a god, after all ???

Fucking Awesome!!

I don't believe you have to be religious to understand that Karma can be a bitch.

As opposed to abortion clinic bombers or any other extremist religious group. Goodie... karma

This is because he reads from the king James bible. Btw king James was the biggest faggot in royal history. lol

You have to love poetic justice

That’s horrible, but I can’t help laughing at the irony.

What goes around, comes around. Karma. The positive/negative energy of the cosmos always rights itself.

Well then, he must be persecuted the same way he persecuted gays. Oh, he was.

godef Level 7 July 13, 2018

Geeze maybe I need to re-asses my belief in Karma............? ??

That was a couple of years ago.

unfortunately he did not suffer any damage

JacarC Level 8 July 13, 2018

Awww man. I was really hoping this was Clarence Bro Cope. Would have put a real dent in his assertion that he can control the weather.

d_day Level 7 July 13, 2018

This is just so much shit. The best example, other than it's complete bollocks, is when Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans the red light district was spared, thus god is ok with prostitution.

ipdg77 Level 8 July 14, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129500
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.