Agnostic.com

20 13

I was asked if I’ve talked to Jesus today. I responded by saying,” Yes, I’ve also talked to Blues’ Clues and I talked to Barney. Barney wanted me to tell you that he’s greatly sick of purple and is actually Pow’ from The Teletubbies in disguises in red.”

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd just tell them I have never had an imaginary friend... and aren't they a bit old to be having one?

You’d think.

I'd love to respond, "I sent him to voicemail. If it's really that important, he'll leave a message."

I like yours better.

My all time movie quote: "forrest?....have you found jesus" forrest replies " awe dint knowd I post be lookin' for him?"

Jesus? The lawn guy?

Lawn guy?

@BlueWave the joke is that a lot of Latino men have employment as gardeners or landscapers, and "Jesus" is a common Latino first name.

Dissecting a joke to explain why it's funny is a lot like dissecting a frog to see how its organs work. The frog doesn't work anymore after you do that.

Of course they work at lots of other jobs too.

Jesus saves!!! HE Shoots!!! HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus also encourage people to hate their loved ones, too. If they don’t then they can’t be his disciple.

Why not speak to all gods just to cover one's bases? You know, that pascal's wage some apologists like to use?

I would have responded with "sure, I work with 4 of them, which one are you talking about?"

Lol good one!

You done good.

I usually say, "Sure, he asked me if he could come inside me." I took one look at those abs and said, "Oh yes, please!"

When we have people over, and someone exclaims 'Jesus!", either me or my daughter will respond with "He's hiding behind the sofa".

Occasionally, comments have been made about being able to see his sandals from across the room.

Nicely done... when a theist once asked me the same I said, nope was busy on a phone call with lucifer...the look on the lady's face... bitch walked away...

I personally think that sarcasm is one of the best tools we have. Sometimes it can make folks think when nothing else does.

gearl Level 8 Jan 5, 2018

I really feel sorry for people like you who have people around them asking them questions like that. It must feel like being the only sane person in a mental institution.

Yes. Everything you said is spot on.

You actually said this? lol
Were under the influence? 😛

Yes! After being taunted so long, I just erupted with sarcasm.

Sarcasm is the only appropriate response to such a stupid question.

I talk to Jesus every time I stub my toes on the coffee table leg. Or rather, I shout at him. He has yet to answer my desperate call in those times of need.

One, that’s a pain. I know I’ve yelked at him several times when hitting my toe on something. That and accidentally cutting my finger while preparing dinner.

The religious nuts will think you are going to hell for eternal suffering for that!

You're my new hero.

Duke Level 8 Jan 5, 2018

Love it. What did they say back @EmeraldJewel? Just curious.

Lol they couldn’t say anything, but get red in the face then tell me I was going to Hell for not taking the Lord serious. I still can’t beleieve I said that.

@jwm03h I agree that it was rather blunt, but I had been getting harassed by this same person some time now and just erupted.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12958
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.