Agnostic.com

9 0

Are you eclectic?

I love movies, tv shows. My range is wide. I was a history major in college, so of course, all things historical.

Right now I'm into "The Walking Dead", "Game of Thrones".

What about you?

JustLuAnn 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like to learn. Especially I like to master new skills.

I've been involved in many forms of motorsport, especially motocross and offroad. I currently have a Corvette race car.

I am currently a competitive sailor. Windward/Leeward short course and offshore distance races. I was a main trimmer for the J/105 North American Championships back in October, completed the last running of the Newport to Bermuda race and will do the Chicago to Mackinac race a 2nd time next year.

I have worked several seasons in a drop zone and have hundred of skydives myself, but I am not currently active. I have made a living flying remote aircraft (drones for the USMC). Have competed in RC aerobatics with craft up to 35% scale. I can fly most anything fixed wing or rotor whether I'm in it or not.

My deepest love is science. I'm a security programmer for a living today. And I'm passionate about music.

I'm also a xenophile. The more different you are, the more interesting you are to me.

I thought about being eclectic but I've got too many different things going on right now!

This made me smile big time. I needed that.

I am the very definition of eclectic (tugs on lapels.) I love a wide range of musical, movie, TV, and literary genres. I like beer, mead, whiskies, juices, and other things.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 9, 2018

I'd say so. I listen to all sorts of music from medieval to splittercore, with everything in between included, and I watch all sorts of films from Hollywood blockbusters to no-budget experimental films. If it was made for the purpose of art, it's worth knowing about.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 9, 2018

If you like history the may I recommend "Wolf Hall". Its the Anne Boleyn story from Thomas Cromwells perspective.

Funny you should ask that. I help run an open mic night called "eclectic acoustic"

yes very and spontaneous

Typically, yes

I watch the Americans, Designated Survivor, Shameless, and Good Behavior.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13844
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.