Agnostic.com

184 25

What if you are wrong and there IS a god

Im atheist . And I get asked this often . Was curious to know other non believers answer to this . Without getting into to much detail my answer is simple. If I am wrong and im hell doomed for not believing then thats fine with me . Maybe hell is where I belong . Because there is just to many things in the bible itself I can't justify . Too many evilness . God murdered o don't know how many people including kids . He tortures gay people . Ect. I will not bow down before such an evil being . I also have questions for him as well. One being why has remain hidden ? Why did he leave behind no evidance of his existance? And even more confusing leave more evidence of him NOT existing and then throw us in flames for eternal torment for not believeing him ? If he does exist we have a mad man on charge and we should all be fearful of this lunitic . So send me to hell god because I would never follow you anyways

DavidDeLa89 6 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

184 comments (176 - 184)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Then I guess I'm shit outa luck. By the way, there is no proof of his non existence. Unless you're talking about a jar of peanut butter, you can not prove the non existence of something. This goes for God, bigfoot, aliens, fairies, dwarves, and the loch ness monster, all of which some people believe in and others do not. I'm more inclined to believe in bigfoot, (due to the gigantopithecus fossils and footprints), Aliens, (due to the bad photographs and the governments reaction to the subject) fairies and dwarves, (probably just people ignorant of the causes of birth defects) and the loch ness monster (due to fossils of plesiosaurs) than any god. (no evidence whatsoever) This does not disprove god. It's merely a lack of evidence for Him, Her, It, Them.

Firstly I'll be very surprised then I'll ask the almighty what in God's name (appropriate here) have you been playing at, it's a f***ing meat grinder down there and you just watched?

If there is a god, or many, they will understand my doubts.

I figure that if there IS a God or gods, they have a sense of humor and will appreciate my whimsical and positive approach to life and people, along with my humorous irreverence for them, and it will be all good in the afterlife for me.

Ignorant evil believers are so twisted in their minds ANY THREAT OR BRIBE is OK with their genocidal incestuous alleged deity Jehovah with a magic penis raping a married little virgin to give birth to himself so he can survive a crucifixion 33 years later. ....who also orders violent unsafe abortions in 4 separate infallible words of his Amos 1:11 Second Kings 8:12 Hosea 13:16 and 2 Kings 15:16 " rip open the bellies of pregnant women"

Then we would already be slaves to a single minded god desiring worship all the time. If that were the case he sure is nice with hands off.... But there is no heaven or hell and rule number 1 here is 0 intervention from above. 😉 All you will ever experience in this Universe is everyones momentum bouncing off each other. I call it freewill pinball. This includes what seems to be an equal importance for the life of plants, virus's, bacteria, humans or even rocks in space, the life cycle of suns. etc, etc. No amount of prayer to any god will stop a cancer from killing you or getting hit by a car. Always keep your eyes open, this life is more about whats happening in front of your face. Plenty is understood that we would have little control over some things as the momentum grows & flows.

I usually crack jokes about Lucifer being my BFF and He'll being BYOB in cases where religious folks try to scare me with threats of their abusive sky daddy. If I were to find that he was real, I'd slap him in his fucking face and Sasha my own self to hell with a she on mine. At least I'll be warm. 😉

Haha check out laveyan satanism . I think yoid find itd match up with your beliefs lol.

I'm everyone's BBF, technically... And home is rather cozy.

Again, which god? My favorite response to Pascal's Wager is

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13924
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.