Agnostic.com

184 25

What if you are wrong and there IS a god

Im atheist . And I get asked this often . Was curious to know other non believers answer to this . Without getting into to much detail my answer is simple. If I am wrong and im hell doomed for not believing then thats fine with me . Maybe hell is where I belong . Because there is just to many things in the bible itself I can't justify . Too many evilness . God murdered o don't know how many people including kids . He tortures gay people . Ect. I will not bow down before such an evil being . I also have questions for him as well. One being why has remain hidden ? Why did he leave behind no evidance of his existance? And even more confusing leave more evidence of him NOT existing and then throw us in flames for eternal torment for not believeing him ? If he does exist we have a mad man on charge and we should all be fearful of this lunitic . So send me to hell god because I would never follow you anyways

DavidDeLa89 6 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

184 comments (176 - 184)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wouldn’t want to have anything to do with the sadistic mother fucker.

l'd ask him/her one question. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?

nogod Level 7 Mar 28, 2019

Dawkins’ response is best:”What if you’re wrong about The Great Ju Ju at the bottom of the sea”.

What if you are wrong as a christian what if the one true God is odin ?

The odds are so utterly remote that I will take my chances. I will not have wasted so much of my life with false myths.

I would have to agree with my counselor on that in the idea that the comment was made to bait you, people want to be right and thats in general. A lot of people are insecure and unsure about a lot of things. I kind of think right now of something I might have said some time back cause of my own anger issues i would call out fundamentalist with various facts. I might go farther, what if i am wrong, what if were both wrong and there is a god but the god is nothing like you think it is. Bringing up various tidbits of information to frustrate and annoy them due to anger within me. I practice now and the keyword is practice to not engage. I think there is a buddhist however its spelled story about if a gift given is not accepted then who does the gift belong. Meaning practice not to accept their bait and get into their game. I practice keeping my peace

I'm not wrong 🙂. And, if I am wrong, and some god wants me to believe in it, then it better do a better job of convincing me it exists.

And, when they bring up Hell I say it is sad to believe in a god that is so cruel that it would create such a horrible place. We are here for an instant when compared to eternity; and this supposed loving god will torture us forever if we don't believe in it or the correct things about it.

I'll ask him why the fuck he hid from his own creations and why he let so many suffer needlessly!\

When a Christian asks me this, I always ask them, "what if you're wrong? If the Muslims are right, then you're screwed. Should't you convert to Islam, just in case they're right?"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13924
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.