Agnostic.com

32 2

Have you ever seen a movie so bad, it was laughable and pure comedy?

Man In The Mirror : The Michael Jackson story
Lmfao I could go on and on about how terrible/laughable that movie was with the MadTv quality and the tacky music played during the concert scenes, plus the hideous makeup used when they tried to make him look white, due to his vitiligo.

EmeraldJewel 7 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like SciFi and saw a movie a few days ago on Amazon Prime so unremarkable that I forget the name. A rescue of a ship that created a black hole to travel to another galaxy. Turns out they apparently found Hell. I remembered as I was typing, it was called The Event Horizon. Avoid this movie.

"Rubber", though I think perhaps it was SUPPOSED to be so bad that it was hilarious.

Zster Level 8 July 29, 2018

Air America..Mel Gibson....I just got bored after 20 mins...then since I was there anyway decided to take a quick nap..then walked out.

I'm tired of being controlled by the system

dc65 Level 7 July 29, 2018

I don't believe what this computer right system did I only wanted to send you one message sorry about that

Are you online now? Can we chat and message?

Are you online now? Can we chat and message?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142458
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.