Agnostic.com

30 12

I'm never doing that...

What is something growing up that your parents did that you said you would never do, but you do?

Something minor, not anything that would require us to send you a therapy bill for discussing here.

Example:

Growing up I absolutely hated that my mom and grandmother covered the sofa with a cover or blanket. It just seemed so tacky to me. However, now that I am grown and have animals it makes a lot of sense and I find myself doing it too.

Crimson67 8 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My great grandma would call something that she could not remember the name of a doohickey.

azzow2 Level 9 July 29, 2018

My son: “But mom, I don’t know what you’re talking about!”
Me: “You know what I mean, that thingy that I put in that one place that time.”
Poor kid ???

.....mmmhhh... My parents place where I grew up was the perfect place for them when they got married, close to my dad bussines. Years passed, the area got so crowded with hectic stuff from a local market half block down the street. I hated the traffic jam all the time, trucks loading and unloading all kinds of stuff, the smell, drunks, beggars, pickpockes..you name it. Long story short, hated the place with a vengeance and I made a commitment to myself to get out of there and never ever do that to myself. The subdivision where I live now is the dullest place on Earth as compared to that madness and I love it

@Crimson67 yeah, missread your question...in my defense, it's Sunday ?

@Crimson67 let me think.....

@Crimson67 nope, I got nothing ... ?

Make everyone clean their plate.

Carin Level 8 Aug 4, 2018

Didn't I tell you so!

Marine Level 8 July 31, 2018

@Crimson67 Experience counts!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142841
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.