Agnostic.com

32 5

Well, I'm new here 🙂 so, hello. Would anyone care to share how they came across Agnostic.com? I saw an ad of Facebook, and I was like, heck yeah!

WineTurbine 4 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to our humble abode. I saw an ad on Facebook as well and I was curious about the structure and execution of a nonreligious dating site. I wasn't actually planning on being an active member. Hah!

I found it quite a while ago when I did a search for atheist dating. There were no users at all though. I saw it again on Facebook so decided to give it another try. Seems they are actually promoting the site well as there a lot of users recently. I am really enjoying the community so far now. Even if it doesn't lead to any dates LOL

I found it on facebook also. Most of my friends know I'm an atheist, but i don't usually make it know to people i don't know well. I had a friend i told and she argued with me and said i couldn't be an atheist because i was a good person. I was deeply offended, but she was very drunk at the time so i let it lie, but that's one reason i don't openly tell people that i am an atheist.

Welcome to our little place... facebook ad.

It was a Facebook ad for me as well. Welcome!

I searched for it and other atheist related sites as I was needing validation that I was not alone in my belief that not only are these very influential religions plainly fictional, but that they are also demonstrably harmful to humanity. So I found this one and joined right away.

Hello and welcome to the community. It was a Facebook ad for me. Enjoy your stay!

Facebook, and now a daily thing for me.

Facebook for me and now this is one of my many times daily go to sites.

Welcome aboard.
My brother referred me to it on FB.

Geo hunt.

Same.

Duke Level 8 Jan 11, 2018

I'm not on Facebook -- did a Google search.

I saw it on Facebook. I still see it on there.

FB ad.
Welcome and enjoy!

FB for me as well, curiosity made me look, awesome people and intelligent conversation made me stay. Good to have you here, welcome 🙂

Glad to have you here! I too was lured by a Facebook ad - and I'm glad I was!

Jesus recommend it for me!

for god's sake, you lie lol

lol

Thanks to facebook. It's great around here

Exactly the same.

Seems the Facebook algorithms are right on target.

Dat der AI on point! lol

Hi @WineTurbine. Welcome to our Freethinker community. We've got some awesome people here. I joined via Facebook back in November.

facebook

Facebook ad as well, I like various science groups, I have humanist friends etc, so was bound to happen

I can't remember, Ohhhh I'm so confused. Anyone have a light?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14324
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.