Agnostic.com

30 2

If you had to choose between being deaf or blind, which one would you choose?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have minor hearing issues already and generally watch TV or video with the subtitles on anyway, so blow the ears!

Blind, I would choose blind. I can learn braille for reading (which I love), watching TV or Movies doesn't really need eyes, but music -- couldn't live without music.

deaf...there are all kinds of ways to communicate other than talking/hearing. In my life I can't think of one thing I've heard that matched the things I've seen in the world in my travels. Of course things like hearing a crocodile chomping on a lamb carcass in Kenya was amazing but my sister could have described it to me. I love music and dancing but still nothing beats things I've seen.

lerlo Level 8 Aug 20, 2018

Already completely deaf in one ear and partially in the other so since I have lived this way most of my life I will stick with it.

Deaf i acculy wish i was deaf

Level 1 Dec 6, 2023
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:148995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.