Agnostic.com

36 4

What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Spag84 6 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't eat cereal for breakfast. But I have Cap'n Crunch and Frosted Flakes in singles and old fashion Shredded Wheat, Cocoa Krispies, Life and Golden Crisp in boxes.

They don't make my favorites anymore.

I like neutrinos better. Lol

Chocalate Cheerios

maple bacon

I notice no one picked Trix or it's sad cousin Kix. Always thought the marketing on Trix was a bit dodgey. Let's get a rabbit to sell cereal that looks like colorful versions of it's own turds.

I don't always eat cereal but when I do I like granola.

Roman Meal

I like to cook the cereal, then pour it into a shallow baking pan. Refrigerate, then cut into nice rectangles. Fry the rectangles in butter until crisp on both sides. Serve with apricot, raspberry, or strawberry preserves. I also like making homemade strawberry, raspberry, or boysenberry syrups for my fried cereal.

I do the same with corn meal and Cream of Wheat, but I prefer the Roman Meal.

I don't have one but my favorite dinner cereal is frosted flakes?

I always liked the sugar covered ones, doesn't matter what kind. I stopped eating them years ago I prefer my breakfast cheeseburger

Bran flakes with honey and sliced bananas

i don't like commercial breakfast cereal. not cold cereal, anyway. well, unsweetened granola, but rarely. cream of rice or oatmeal or grits. usually i have regular food for breakfast!

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153640
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.