Agnostic.com

29 10

Why do you think that just because my boobs are big?

I've noticed that a lot of people stare at my breasts because they are large. I understand that part because it seems the USA is obsessed with boobs but , what I don't understand is the way I'm treated. It seems that people in general think I'm less intelligent or that I'm a slut just because my boobs are big. Do any of you other women with large breasts have this problem too?

SonderOpia 8 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As I've gotten older, I've noticed it really doesn't happen anymore.
Gravity. The great equalizer.
Maybe it's the glasses. Who knows?

Definitely the glasses. LOL.

lol

@witchymom Sorry but '^^^' ?

Depends on how I dress. Blondes w breasts double edged sword. LOL.

People stare at my boobs a lot too... But I think it's more because I'm not supposed to have them.

Men do you have nipples and areolas. Also men can develop breast it's called gynecomastia. Or you can get fat and get moobs. I think women stare at men's chest because it can be very sexy.

yep

Yes! It seems that on first meeting me, regardless of gender, people judge my intelligence on my breast size. As if my breasts have somehow sucked my brain. Lucky for me as soon as I speak, their opinion changes pretty quickly. I only post pictures of my face, so that first contact is at least not based on my breast 🙂

Personally, while I can appreciate the beauty of a large or small- breasted woman (and yes, try hard to not stare at the very well endowed) I'd rather look someone in the eyes. But, I've learned the hard way, that seems to make more women uncomfortable than looking at their boobs.

I just try to be respectful -

I too would rather look someone in the eyes when I'm speaking to them. At a distance, yes, I will admire a woman's shape and may take a gander at her breasts, but when I'm close enough that my eyes are noticeably aiming at them I respect that she's a person who wants my attention on her face and not her boobs.

I neither think you’re stupid or easy because of your breast size. They’re just big, I suppose.

I hope when you said USA, you meant men in all formats, right? By the way the correlation between breasts and brains are yet to be proved scientifically. Till then I will not consider it affects your intelligence in any ways. Those who consider it have some serious issues. You can ignore it.

The problem is that there are women who have earned fame through the size of their boobs and little else.

That, then, leads people to assume that ALL women with big boobs have 'little else' - in invallid assumption.

Yes, it's unjust - but you assess what is before you based on what you've already seen unless you have the wisdom to consciously recognise that danger and deliberately set it aside.

I don't make any assumptions about a woman's intelligence or morals based on her boobs. It is really hard not to look at boobs, especially when attention is drawn to them by showing cleavage or you pointing out that your boobs are big... 🙂

Think maybe they just hope your stupid and slutty? Because if you were then they think they might stand a chance. Your out of their league obviously, they can’t even get past the breasts, they already failed their tests. Kinda catchy

My opinion is those men never got enough healthy boob time when they should have as babies.

ROFL

I have extremely big boobs and everybody always looks at them and often comments about them I've never felt like I was treated with less intelligence for them though.

Kanda Level 5 Jan 20, 2018

Well I'm glad somebody is being treated well.

Define extremely large...?

Quite often I'm embarrassed to be a man because so many men are immature assholes. I wish I could apologize for them but I don't represent anyone other than myself. I've given up trying to figure out or explain why people think or do what they do. There are just too many possibilities and usually no way of knowing for sure. Generalizations usually have significant exceptions. I can think of some different ways of thinking about this situation that might help you feel better. Remind yourself that they are staring because they like what they see. Try to overlook their crude stupidity and take it as a compliment. Maybe some guys are hoping instead of assuming that you are less intelligent or a slut. I hope you will remember that there really are some people who want to know the real you and will not jump to conclusions based on appearances.

I love big boobs and to any man with a brain, he would know large breasts are no indication of your intelligence. I'm sure you're a very smart and sophisticated woman, which makes you all the sexier.

they are like beacons for the needy

LOL love it

If your boobs are so big that force me to stare, they are too big for my taste. Pardon me but I am more of a Booty guy. Not that there's anything wrong with big boobs.

I don't mind if you don't like large boobs or if you do like large boobs and I don't mind if you look. The problem I'm having is how much negativity and ugliness comes with having large breasts. I'm more than a set of tits.

@SonderOpia You are a human being and should not have to live being treated like that. Myself, even at booty I don't stare much I acknowledge in my mind if likeable or not and that's it I go on about my biz. I know that person has a brain and no body part should affect her intellectual ability. I just never got caught up in the ugliness and negativity that people attempt to impose on somebody else because a certain feature drive them crazy. I think I still look at a woman hair and eyes first and that is what I will compliment, I had complimented hips and small waist but never booty or boobs, that is too much sexual innuendo to me. I was just raised a gentleman and with 4 sisters and 2 daughters.

I'm curious why you think it "seems the USA is obsessed with boobs". I saw a guy walk straight off the end of a dock in Cozumel because he was boob blind. I saw a guy walk into oncoming traffic in Amsterdam for the same reason. I'm fairly sure these men were not from the U.S. I've always thought this is a global thing afflicting the socially challenged but i could be wrong. I will gladly change my perception if you enlighten me.

I don't know if it's changed because it's been quite awhile since I lived in Europe but women with hips and a butt was much more the ideal then.

@kmdskit3 You might be right about that in Paris. But Cote d'Azur beach in the Riviera is topless only and the bigger they are the more looks they get. Amsterdam is full of proud large breasted Scandinavian women. I've seen the same thing in Rio as well.

Although a male, I'm tossing my opinion out there.
My anecdotal experience is that almost ALL men are more intrigued by the derrier.
As with faces, body shapes, etc.,etc..every individual is beautiful in their unique amalgam of various components. True beauty is usually enhanced by the slight IMperfections.

Not true bro..at least for me it's the tatas that I am most gravitated towards lol..

God bless u and ur big breasts

Now I understand why men mistakenly think I am a genius.

LOL

Men are stupid. And boobs tend to have an intoxicating effect. (Straights, I mean.) Neither is a good enough excuse. I probably would notice you for your knockers and it might make me stop and say hi, but if was going to be anything else, I'd want to know you could carry a conversation.

It's not only straight men that like them believe me.

@MichaelSpinler YES! OK, I really was stereotyping just me. I should have said that. As a member of the male subset of the species, I can be made stupider by the display of a females breasts.

@MichaelSpinler I try not to generalize, but I broke my own rule.

@SonderOpia Really? I don't get it.

@phil21 I have been to several gay bars and gay men like big breasts as well. They want to touch them and stare at them. I didn't think this would happen there but it does. As long as they treat me with respect and they don't think negatively or say negative things about me they can look all they want it really doesn't bother me. It's the assholes I don't want in my life.

@SonderOpia What don't you get? And it used to make me furious that women would go naked around my gay friend. OK, jealous.

@phil21 I don't get why gay men love big boobs.

@SonderOpia Oh. I don't get it either. But, one of those things I don't need to understand.

@SonderOpia It is a mommy fetish.

@Countrywoman Interesting. And possibly quite true.

But boys when you stare....try not to be so obvious..????

Oh yeah...all the time..but I have no problem explain that I opted to have breast implants for personal reasons and because I can...you should she the change pre and post op how I'm treated

Oh yeah...all the time..but I have no problem explain that I opted to have breast implants for personal reasons and because I can...you should she the change pre and post op how I'm treated

Mine are all natural. I wish mine were that perky however. I know that the implants make them just way up there and they look wonderful. However being 49 gravity has decided to direct them towards my belly button LOL.

My opinion is those men never got enough healthy boob time when they should have as babies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.