Agnostic.com

38 9

Does anybody else seem to have a strange talent for attracting weirdos like me?

The random message I got from an unknown. I know sometime I can be a little outspoken, but seriously, does anyone else have this issue with attracting weirdos?

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel you, I don't know what it is about me but I seem to exude an 'aura' that screams. "Hey random vagabonds, and other odd folks!!! come and tell me your trials and tribulations!!"

Oh man , i would have probably answered that type of message the same way.., and yes i gave gotten those messages

Lol

Wait; are you asking if we attract weirdos, or that you're a weirdo and do we attract you? =] Personally, I would have no problem attracting a weirdo like you. LOL!

I’m asking if anybody attracks weirdos, but funny! Hahaha!

@EmeraldJewel I know. I'm just teasing you. =]

Thus is why I have no photo anywhere on the internet. Like flies to shit. Must be the the horns. I don't try & hide 'em anymore.

I have concluded that I make terrible choices. I can't blame anyone else.
I am the common denominator in all my relationships.

I have decided to stop making terrible choices.

I am not a weirdo.

Maybe, that is my problem?

I would be very happy if l could attract a weirdo like you. ?

I don't think you are a weirdo but if you say you are, who am I to argue.

I guess I didn’t word the question right cause all I asked is if anybody else had a problem attracting weirdos, not me.

@EmeraldJewel
Ah, there's the comma. Now I get it. ?

@EmeraldJewel I understood you my dear, I just couldn't resist the play on words.

Are you sure you are not Ethean? ?? Please check again ????????

I need to know you before calling you a wierdow

I didn’t say me. I asked does anybody else have a problem attracting weirdos.

I don't think it's necessarily you I just think there's a lot of perverts and weirdos out there

People are such morons sometimes and nope, not just you

Not so much any more because I don't go out as much.
But back when, I used to attract them like I had a sign on my head.
No idea why.

IKR! It’s almaot as if the Universe gets a kick out messing with you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.