Agnostic.com

75 8

What one physical feature would you change about yourself?

My boss told me I have a perfect nose and is always envious. He does drag and went on about how much work it is to make it look prettier with contouring. He said its the one thing he'd change. What is one feature you'd change of you had a magic wand? (I'd get slightly bigger breasts)

pepperjones 8 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

75 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's nothing wrong with you; your boss needs to stop being so shallow!

Some type of tail will had be nice . Damn u evolution , y we lost our tails?? I won't mind a tail to hold my coffee into my mouth while typing at work or hand me a tool , to not mention hanging of it for fun , wave away bugs , or even punching someone with it while walking away . And if long enough and hairy enough could even wrap around self when cold ? Ok . Enough . I guess I won't change anything .

I have always thought having a tale would be cool. I would like to have one that is long and thick like a snow leopard. I am really talking about a tail here. Would be like a pillow so I could get comfortable and sleep anywhere.

My entire physical appearance. Pretty people have an easier life

Honestly, I wish I were a little taller. One thing I'd never change: my hair. It got me an acting gig, for Pete's sake. 🙂

Less hair and if I get a second pick, more hair.

Not a thing. I have accepted myself, appearance-wise, warts and all.

At this point, nothing at all.

My health .

Maybe just a couple of inches taller.

Maybe a few more inches taller

I've managed to narrow it down a wee bit. But, hey, my self-confidence is good!

I'd make it smaller. 🙂

I can't come up with an answer.
I have had my nose broke several times this is just part of characteristics.
I have several scars these are reminders of battles I have won.
I am six foot 3 inches tall this comes in handy to reach the high shelf.
I am missing the cartilage the prevents your knees from going backward (double jointed) this gives me a couple inches more reach if I need it.
I do have a dad's belly I am loosing this.

"Life is a Journey of Miles measured in Inches... and for a Man there is never enough Inches." My Final Answer, Thank You for the inspiration!

A new being

I'd have a magic wand that was always just the right size!

I'm not too happy with my mental disorder, I'd like to change that.
But physically, i'm happy just the way I am.
When I was younger I didn't really have much self esteem,so I had a lot of things I would have liked to change.
but,as I got older I've learned to like myself for the person that I have become, I really don't care about my looks any more, for better or worse.

I'd get slightly smaller breasts. Bloody moobs. Hard to shift.

my nose also not for aesthetics but i can't breath through right nostril or ild increase the size of my..................body mass im way to slim 😛

I'd make my dick a lot bigger lol

Physically, there isn't much I'd change. I'd get rid of my Lyme disease if that counts as physical. After that, I'd take perfect teeth. I'm a guy, so of course my penis is a thought. I like it when it's hard, average length, above average girth, but when I'm not excited, it's really small.. like really small. I'd change that to where it just wasn't so small flaccid.

Honestly, I think my belly. After I had my back surgery, (they went in through my stomach) the muscle has never been the same. So when I gain even a little weight, it looks like a small pouch. Other that that, I like me, as is.

I'd either be a little taller (I don't mind being 5'6", but I do get a bit sick of taller men and women having a problem with my height), or I'd get rid of a good portion of my mid-section.

I’d like the sports injuries I had in school to be reversed.

I'd like smaller feet.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:161107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.