Agnostic.com

75 8

What one physical feature would you change about yourself?

My boss told me I have a perfect nose and is always envious. He does drag and went on about how much work it is to make it look prettier with contouring. He said its the one thing he'd change. What is one feature you'd change of you had a magic wand? (I'd get slightly bigger breasts)

pepperjones 8 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

75 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess typical man...a little bit bigger down there, and little smaller in the belly ?

NICE HAIR.

I'm too lazy to type everything I'd like to change.

Too many to type here!

I would turn off my heart to emotions

PaulD Level 5 Aug 22, 2018

Oh geeze I don't even know where to begin............... 😕

My body in general! Plans to start working on it soon!

Also, 2" more in height would be nice

That's a tough one, I'm just happy to be here.

I would not be in pain. At one time I didn't like the way I looked. But being sick threw all that out the window, so the only thing I would change now is having hands and feet that worked normally.

Fix the ear that doesn't work.

I would change nothing but would like to be more confident and comfortable with who I am.

better teeth

I would not know where to start on that, just one ?

I wouldn't change anything, I'm maybe not perfect in the idealised view of male "beauty" but I really like me as I am! 😀

Nothing.

Nothing. Amor Fati.

Before you jump to thinking I'm arrogant and there aren't things I would change or am changing at least some, I am. But I am as I exactly am right now. It is all I have and it is my duty to make the most of it. Obsessing about what one isn't, or worse, an unattainable ideal is a formula for misery.

Yes, I am leaving out things like recover from surgery etc.

I'd like my hair back ?

Very happy about myself. If anything was available... maybe I would ADD the ability to fly like superhero so I dont have to deal with other drivers inability to navigate their 4 wheel gas-powered shopping carts 🙂

Encroaching bald spot.

Like a lot of other women would say, I’d probably make myself thinner.

My Nose! My father used to kid the life out of me about it! You have a Roman nose son it roams all over your face! Lol ??

Coldo Level 8 Aug 24, 2018

Bigger calves !

I would have to say my nose... I'm not a big fan of my nose!!

I'm only 5'4, so I'd like to be a smige taller...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:161107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.