Agnostic.com

33 8

QUESTION App creates ‘legally binding contracts’ for one night stands to prove sex is consensual | Metro News

Dating and sexual consent in 2018? There’s an app for that.

What are your thoughts?

IndySent 7 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I refer back to an earlier comment.
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
Lawyers have made our society insane.

@NerdyOkieDude I'm talking about the ones who have corrupted the system. Not the ones who actually help people and defend the Constitution.

@NerdyOkieDude there is no way to put a footnote in the replies

@FortyTwo And that was exactly my point. There have been those who championed the rights of the People. Defended the defenseless. Fought against those who believed they were untouchable and could get away with whatever they pleased. Then there are those who have corrupted the entire legal system to the shitshow we often have to deal with now.

In my opinion sex should always be consensual that way it is more exciting and guilt free.
No one should ever be raped and the penalty for rape should be increased with a hefty fine and jail sentence.I have been thinking how from the first replicating molecules 4 billion years ago,how did the DNA and genes get the host body to like sex,which of cause is most enjoyable,as genes are only a binary code that is transferred to ribosomes to produce proteins to make our body.Genes don't have a brain but they are the only things that survive,from descendant to descendant.Do biologists or microbiologists have the answer as I clearly don't.

Pretty sure it's just like any other random genetic mutation. A mutation occurred that made the amoeba super frisky. Other frisky amoebae got it on with that one and created even more frisky amoebae. The prude amoebas didn't bump uglies as much, so their less frisky DNA didn't get passed on as much.

@AMGT I was too slow.

If this can prevent even one rape or assault, it's a good thing.

But, seriously, what a mood killer, especially for those who appreciate and practice the art of seduction.

I wouldnt see this as preventing rape as much as CYA for someone afraid of being accused of that or whatever they end of listing there

How about receiving consent without an app @TheMiddleWay ? That is possible, have done so before myself.

Sorry, standing by my position on this one. The essential function of this app is to expose distrust among the people involved. "I don't trust that you won't rape or assault me". "I don't trust that you won't falsely accuse me." If suspicion runs that strong, maybe they shouldn't be intimate in the first place.

Maybe others have different values on the matter, but for me, sex is about CONSENSUAL openness and CONSENSUAL sharing, and all the beautiful vulnerabilities that come with that. In other words, mood killer!

I… think I made the right choice when I removed myself from the dating pool.

I can't think of a more romantic way to start...

Use 'I'm Poor!' as a line.

Accidentally, flagged you. I hope it doesn't create any problems.

@MikeJ haha. Butttons are too close together 🙂 If nobody hears from me in a few days, we can blame it on you. Unfortunately, there don't yet seem to be any ladies who will be missing me.

Wow!! That really, really, (I am speechless and that so rarely happens.) When I think of the progresses in life as we knew it when I started dating.... I never would have imagined this way way back when and OMG I sound like a dinosaur. I am a dinosaur. Makes me wonder if I will ever invite someone into my bedroom again.

Nice have they been sending email illegally also?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16116
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.