Agnostic.com

76 10

If we lived in the same town, where would I be most likely to run into you at?

What places do you like to frequent?

You might find me in a bookstore. Obviously, the pizza place. I'm also fond of the All About Cha that carries the Stevia packets. (Nice place to meet someone and not have to eat a full meal). On nice days, I walk around at different parks.

You?

silvereyes 8 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You'd find me in some hipster dive bar, with a live band, reading a book.

The coffee shop or the bike shop.

My front doorstep... XD Nah... Probably shopping... I don't have the time nor energy to attempt to interact with unknown social environments, and I have priorities and responsibilities that preclude selfish actions, such as looking for someone I want to meet. I think that if I were meet someone... it would likely be random, and somewhere I'd never think Id be... It would make a better story... lol

At the local coffee shop.
At the dog park.
First Friday Art walk.
At the breweries(Topeka has a few).

I’m not one for social settings except when they are with my kids. So I’d say a local restaurant, a grocery store, and/or the gym. More than likely you’d run into my kids with me as well. Although, when I stand near them, I’m the one looking like a kid (or the incredible shrinking woman). 😉

Local diner....the small bookstore if there is one...and the tiki bar by the beach 😉

Yoga class, the library, produce section, or music venue

Hardware/lumber store, library.

The movies around 2 something and Ryans to eat around 4 something every Friday in lake Charles Louisiana.

Bookstore. Adult bookstore. coffee place. Library. Grocery store. Crowded lines are a great place to strike up a conversation.

• One of my favorite restaurants in town (usually The Olympia or Southpoint)
  • At Fleet Farm (the 'we have almost everything you can't find elsewhere' store closest to my home)
  • Any live music venue (especially if it is featuring a rock band that contains musicians I know)
  • Out on the Harley, most anywhere. (Weather permitting.) I will often ride along the river, stopping here and there along the way.

Wal-Mart.

Most likely walmart, food lion, country store
I do not go out often, but I am always doing errands..ugh

My house 🙂 Or a restaurant eating alone...or the cinema watching a film alone.......or in my bed. Alone.... LOL

Out in the park with my dogs, at a local tai chi class if there was one, cinema maybe, eating out Indian, vegetarian or vegan (I'm none of those just like the food ideas)

Well, I’m at home 95% of the time, so...my yard? I’m next to a walking/bike path/park, next to the river.

Probably at the hardware store. I know, exciting huh!

You'd find me at Trader Joe's, or the dollar store (I'm not too proud to shop there!), or maybe at a local coffee house. Of course, my office or the courthouse. Or the high school where I volunteer. Or at the theater to catch a movie or the driving range.

And lately, at the gym, I'm proud to say! After I get a few more pounds off, you might also find me out at trivia night at one of the local craft breweries.

In the waiting room at a Dr.'s office or the supermarket. Don't get around much anymore!

Library all day evry day

The grocery store

For me my list would include the following: A bookstore; in or at a place that is a music venue that books musicians whose music falls in the broad category of "Americana" or American Roots, also jazz, the blues, other non-popular music forms; a library; at an event about political (liberal/progressive) issues and matters; art shows; antique stores; big antique/collectible "Extravaganzas;" a park; around boat docks or a marina; an historical event celebration; going to a supermarket like Trader Joe's, Lucky Markets, Fresh Market or Whole Foods, Farmers Markets' at an "old school" independent record store--looking for used classic VINYL LPS of all sorts of musical genres.

At the beach or in a Publix 🙂

Wherever they serve cold beer.

the grocery store, most every. damn. day. I shop for my home (with my daughter her husband and the grandbaby) and for my 86 year old mom. It never ends. . .

Candy Level 4 Feb 23, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.