Agnostic.com

37 5

Would you (knowingly) date a Trump supporter?

• 58 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 4 votes
  • 9 votes
snytiger6 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So far, every Trump supporter I have met is a near-illiterate. They're, their, and there and your and you're are beyond their abilities, like the Orange Traitor himself. I don't know what it is, exactly, but I see it as the morons attempting a coup against the natural order of things.

No. It's not just a matter of extremely differing politics. It's a matter of extremely differing morals.

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 29, 2018

I would rather shove a dozen rusty nails up my vagina into my uterus and then go horseback riding

I have a best friend from the USAF that I have known since 1977 and when he told me why he voted for the orange, (in hopes that they would make abortions illegal), our friendship was over. He violated his oath of enlistment to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, he chose a man that he hoped would violate the Constitution and and violated the tacit agreement between the two of us regarding never forcing his religion onto the rest of us.

So based on all of that, I would have no problem telling a female orange supporter that we would never date. I would even have to question her intelligence and ability for rational thought at supporting someone who treats women the way he does.

@Bendog USAF '76-'84, Eglin, FL, Misawa, Japan & Travis, CA 57150, fire protection

That would be too big of a difference for me to overlook.

I don't do stupid!

If you’ve supported a misogynistic bigot, we have nothing in common at a basic human level. Fortunately, I live in Houston, which is more tad more liberal. Dating is not a problem.

Nope. We fundamentally would have different values and it wouldn't work. It's one of my two things. People I date can't be religious or a Trump supporter. My dating pool is limited around these parts. I've been single a while now.

There is some sort of weird similarity...Traitor Trumpism and religion. Impervious to facts, I guess for starters.

I too have been "single" for a long time. I think it is more knowing what you can or cant' live with on a long term basis, which always makes for a smaller dating pool. It is better to be happy and single than coupled while being miserable and/or stressed out. When it comes to datign compromise usually leads to future misery.

Chances are there would be no initial attraction to validate the use of the question.

I don't see anything wrong with it. People are led and can change and if I saw something I loved in a person it doesn't matter what they believe in I would persevere and focus on the good. No one is 100% an asshole.

Nardi Level 7 Aug 30, 2018

trump is 100% asshole

I went out with a lady who is hard core Trump. The trouble is that she also had other conspiracy ideas floating in her brain. I do not want to spend my day trying to explain to someone that the earth is more than 6,000 years old or that vaccines are not a government plot of some sort.

I strongly believe that supporters of this president should not breed.

Heads up, there's a Russian troll on this site posting pro Trump messages.

@PalacinkyPDX kim500 is Putin's poofer.

No. Because in order to support Trump a person's values would have to be so far from my own that it wouldn't be a good fit. Trump's campaign is actually one of the the things that led me to realize just how dramatically different my ex and I had become.

Surely, what people do believe or follow in life is of no consequence to me, provided they do not force their beliefs on me.

Trump supporter, Hillary supporter, Pence supporter, Bernie supporter, Republican, Democrat, Independent, Apolitical....don't really care......anyone really as long as it is a good person, cute, independent, productive, intelligent, fun to be around, even a bible freak for as long as there is no agenda to try to change one another.

Good way to be.

All I've met have supported sexual assault and blatant racism

I prefer dating someone who is capable of coherent thought

I don't give a s*** how much game the snake in the grass had..no never

I just don't think I could have an intelligent conversation with anyone who thought that Trump cares about ANYONE but himself... :/

Hellz NO.... run far away

If I were dating which I’m not it would be a requirement that whoever I dated would be a Trump supporter.

How are things in your hometown? Any petitions to change the towns name in circulation?

Sure. I love to debate facts & I could leave the facts home & talk about Walmart & the Kardasians. But I would have to hold my nose the entire time.

Nope. No. Not gonna happen....

Nein. Não. Niet. Vochi....

All has to do with the typical supporter is the exact opposite of what I would call attractive. This has nothing to do with those who voted for him. It has everything to do with those who continue to support him regardless of the manure that has spewed from his pie hole. I know people who voted for him, and have come to regret it.

That is why I used "supporter" instead of "voter". Sometimes people cast their vote with the wrong impression of what teh candidate represents. I myself was duped by Reagan, but I was raised to be religious and sheltered from relatiy.

However, those who now have seen Trump in action and who still support him... I just cant' relate to their thought proces... assuming they are thinking.

Do not base my life decisions on a philosophy. I think as long as you have an open mind and listen to reason the political party should make no difference. The political party is not going to hold you at night or talk to you when you are lonely.

"Open mind and listen to reason" pretty much eliminates Trump supporters.

I'm just trying to get past the thought of actually having a date

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:166589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.