Agnostic.com

37 5

Would you (knowingly) date a Trump supporter?

• 58 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 4 votes
  • 9 votes
snytiger6 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not a chance in imaginary Hell...

I'd rather rip out my eyelashes...one at a time.

No.

No

Are you kidding?
I defriend and block anyone who admits to supporting Trump or his policies in any way, including siblings and other relatives.

I've considered doing that with my religious relatives.... I do have one brother and several cousins who support Trump. I hve yet ot hear of any Trump support that is based on actual facts ande not just propaganda and/or racism. (Yes, i do have racist relatives too. I don't really talk to them though)

funny.

No, in fact I have barely kept in contact with my nephew, who grew up like my little brother, since the election.

Yeah, I don't talk hardly at all to my relatives who are religious, Trump supporters and/or racists. It is too bad we dont'; get to choose who we are related to.

Even if she was hot and willing! I've gone without sent this long, why lower my standards now! ?

Not sure why "if they were paying" is an option. However, I voted for it. If they really support this guy, they won't pay their fair share!

If she is a tight body hottie with a million dollar body... might re-think. 😛

Yeah......NO!

Never ever

Why wouldn't I? I don't understand the question.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:166589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.