Agnostic.com

3 0

Zeitgeist Film Series

Has anyone seen the 4 installment films in the Zeitgeist Film Series? Your opinion, please...

1. Zeitgeist: The Movie 2007
  2. Zeitgeist: The Addendum 2008
  3. Zeitgeist Moving Forward 2011
  4. Zeitgeist: Beyond the Pale 2012
EllenDale 7 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've watched the first one many times and love all parts of it. I have watched Addendum once or twice and the same with moving forward. I need to look up the last one and watch it too.
I like some of the content but some of it leaves me doubting the truth of it and I lose interest if I have to take too many notes and do my own research to figure out wants true. I have to be in the right mood for Peter Joseph, he can be a bit full of himself for me.

Try looking at Zeitgeist Movement. However, we've all been swayed by propaganda before. I'm not advocating it; moreso, I'm looking for feedback and insights of others.

I've seen at least the first. I thought it was great. It solidified what I was already thinking.

The Addendum addresses money and religion. Interesting. However, I don't know anything about economics and am anxious for others who do to weigh in.

I watched part of one of them. There's some real information in them, but a lot of false info too. It's not my cup of tea.

@Eazyduzzit That's exactly what I'd like to know if you care to talk about it. What did you agree with? What did you find to be false?

@EllenDale
Honestly it has been so long since I watched it that I don't remember the details. I just remember there were a lot of little details that were either poorly researched or outright dishonest. I had to stop the movie and do a Google search on a couple of things which turned out to be errors. I lost interest really quick. I'm not interested in anything that is that poorly researche, even if it does contain some truth.
There are YouTube videos that have much better information.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16733
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.