Agnostic.com

28 8

Who is your favorite atheist comedian?

Crimson67 8 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well heck.... that's easy... George Carlin.

No doubt

ABSO-F()$#%ing-LUTELY!!! Carlin is my favorite!!

@I_dont_know. Yeah!

George Carlin for sure. I miss him!

he's the original!

George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Bill Maher, Eddie Izzard, Ricky Gervais

@witchymom He's touring in support of his autobiography. Unfortunately, nowhere near me. I'd go see him in a skinny minute! He tours the world. He's busy AF.

George Carlin

George Carlin deceased and Bill Maher.

Jim Jeffries! Followed by Anthony Jeselnik, Bill Maher, Seth MacFarlane and Kathy Griffin

George Carlin. But some good ones coming along.

Bill Maher

Carlin of course, and Bill Hicks. Anthony Jeselnik is fucked up. He has a special on Netflix called Thoughts and Prayers. It's so wrong, I loved it.

Bill Maher

Ricky Gervais.

Bill Hicks

Duke Level 8 Jan 20, 2018

So many great comedians are atheists. Carlin was, I think, my overall favorite. But I also love Patton Oswalt, Eddie Izzard, Ricky Gervais, Tim Minchin, Dave Allen, and Anthony Jeselnik.

Jim jeffries

Bill Maher

It's hard to pick, there are so many of them.

George Carlin

Ricky Gervais

George Carlin.

Definitely George Carlin.

Bill Maher, hands down.

Me. I am a comedian, but I've never looked at any comic for they're beliefs.

All of them.

Adam Carolla

Never looked for religion affiliation on comedy. I enjoyed this morning Paul Mooney. But because no altar for generals, no favorite since there is a large talent pool to pick from.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.