Agnostic.com

15 12

We were all humans untIl....

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Until our numbers grew and we had to compete for resources. Until agriculture came along and made it possible to increase our numbers even further. Until religion came along and pitted one group against another because of a desire for one tribe to be superior to another.

I don't believe people are different from one another but I do believe a part of evolution is the need to survive and we do whatever we need to do to that end.

One earth one sky.

...we allow our fears get the best of us, then we become monsters.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 20, 2018

...and until war made us into us-and-them. Great! 5 ways to de-humanize!

We're still humans - but now confused, angry, judgemental, scary, ornery ones - with some good folks thrown in to keep things interesting...

Well so we are not humans anymore but we got 4 ways to group ourselves now.

...people started acting inhumanely?

Not by accident either

Or until we fell off the bottom

To be perfectly truthful, I don't think we were ever "all humans". We've been fighting over our differences since the first human walked upright.

Yeah... It's terrible isn't it?

Preach it, Sister! 😉

That describes the human condition perfectly.

Amen and Amen!!

Heh. I feel like you are poking the tiger here (raises paw).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16904
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.