Agnostic.com

38 3

Who is your favorite Judge on television?

Mine would have to be judge Lynne from Divorce Court! That show is hilarious!!!

By EmeraldJewel7
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Judge Frank Caprio and Judge Greg Mathis

Totally love watching your judge Judy totally fabulous

sunnn Level 4 Sep 28, 2018

Judge Marilyn because I met her at a prosecutor seminar way back and we danced the two step at Gilley's in Houston...just happened to see her while waiting for a dr. appt.and her show was on.

lerlo Level 8 Sep 12, 2018

Judy Sheindlin without a doubt.

I personally am not a fan of any of them, but my mother watches all the daytime trash tv. I'd say the one I tolerate most is Judy. I like her sarcasm and sass

I don't watch the Judge shows on TV - my brain has reached its crap limit. My favorite fictional judge was portrayed by my longtime pal Michael Rothhaar on Bones: Judge Bruce Cohen. He appeared in two episodes, and nobody does curmudgeon better than Mike.

skye724 Level 7 Sep 3, 2018

Heidi Klum. You didn't say of what.

@JustLynnie He's not a judge though, just the mentor. Although he does some judging in the workroom. Project Runway is coming back to Bravo.

Ashely Jude, The Judes Musical dual LOL

I guess the latino one in Florida

Judge Judy is my spirit animal. I could watch her call people morons all day long. I once convinced someone she was my mother. LOL

I love to hate Judy. Since she had everything handed to her on a silver platter since she was born she thinks everyone else had the same benefit. She is rude, unsympathetic and arrogant. When she starts on HER paying taxes I could slap her smug face. She makes enough she shouldn't complain about taxes. But the bitch knows the law.

Marilyn Milian is hilarious, I'm tempted to watch when I stumble upon her show airing, but it's still just a court show, so, next!

Byrdsfan Level 8 Sep 3, 2018

who has time for daytime tv?

Spag84 Level 6 Sep 3, 2018

Judge Judy. All others are acts. She's the real deal. Love her!

The guy from Detroit from what I've seen he reminds me of a real judge in lake county OH.
I think it's Greg Mathis not sure.

oldFloyd Level 7 Sep 3, 2018

@JustLynnie thanks

@JustLynnie I like him too but they changed his timeline in my area so I can't see him as much as I used to.

Judge Judy, she is so ...

Judge Judy was married to Judge Wapner or was that a fever dream?

Is this a trick question? To state an opinion would indicate that I actually watch a show that features a judge, aside from Law & Odrer.

Wrytyr Level 7 Sep 3, 2018

Judge Reinhold

Pigmeat Markham

jerry99 Level 8 Sep 3, 2018

Judge Dredd

She is pretty good i like judge joe mathis hes funny to me lol

0408aj Level 1 Sep 3, 2018

I like the judges on America's Got Talent. I don't watch any other reality or competition shows.

dkp93 Level 7 Sep 2, 2018

Brown, Mathis, Judy.

I used to watch these shows often and you could see them, over the years, get fed the fuck up with the dysfunction coming into the courtrooms and really speaking their mind.

Unless, of course, the whole thing was scripted

Judge Judy i think is very funny i think

Lol ikr!

@EmeraldJewel and she is a smart ass lols

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:170134'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!