Agnostic.com

52 23

Ridiculous Rumors

What’s (if any) the most ridiculous rumor you’ve heard about yourself?

An old friend called me one day asking if I was still sober because she had heard I was drinking and using LSD. Lol..
I had about 26 years sober at the time, I laughed it off.
Figured that since I stopped going to AA 6 years prior, they needed to come up with some sort of drama to attach to my name.
The fact that I was happy, successful, sober and not in the program may have threatened their foundation, I don’t know.

AMGT 8 Sep 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

52 comments (51 - 52)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got a phone call from someone who said he was calling about the settlement of the ( my name) estate. ????? I didn't know I had apparently died.....and left an estate! hahahahaha

I was once labelled a Lesbian when I kissed my best friend (peck on the cheek).And I have always been labelled Y'know ye do know! that strange woman!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:170354
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.