Agnostic.com

9 2

Favorite classic TV show?

What is your favorite TV show prior to 1990? Quantum Leap, MAS*H, Leave It To Beaver? Or something else obvious that I’m overlooking?

TonyK 3 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Batman, Jeffersons, Adams family, Munsters, MTV-( I think that was prior to 1990 )

RJ14 Level 4 Sep 6, 2018

Mas*h all the way! A decade earlier I loved 77 Sunset Strip....Cookie played by Edward Burns (Cookie, Cookie lend me your comb) ! And I also watched Phil Silvers as Sgt Bilko with my Dad and loved it.

The Prisoner, Lassie, Soupy Sales, The Avengers

Mash, Hawkeye was classic

Make Me Laugh
Get Smart
Mission Impossible
The Outer Limits

MASH, Star Trek (OS), All In The Family and Hogan's Heros.

one show? one? lol okay here is a short list (short for me, anyway): hill st blues, st elsewhere, murphy brown, quantum leap, mas*h, midnight special, the dick cavett show, the smothers brothers comedy hour, l.a. law, civil wars, law and order, cosmos! i spy, the man from u.n.c.l.e., the professionals, the prisoner, the avengers (with diana rigg), upstairs downstairs, saturday night live (the first couple/few years). second tier: the dick van dyke show, the mary tyler moore show, the monkees (i can't help it; i was 15!), barney miller. i am sure i am forgetting something important (to me) but... it's two in the morning here!

g

i left one out, thought of it later, forgot it again, and it was a really good one, too! now it's driving me crazy.... yeah i know: short trip!

g

The Red Skelton show. The Smothers Brothers. Two of my early favorites.

The Andy Griffith Show.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:172521
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.