By April 1.

Did it by having lots of fun!

Plenty of people

Helped on the way!

Zippy-dee-do-da

Zippy-dee-day!

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congrats

Congrats.

There are t shirts? Duck. Now I gotta up my game

Well done you 🙂

I got mine!

By April 1st????..... Bit early for April's fool jokes on 2019 and a bit late for 2018 too....lost and confused ?

That's an excellent poem! Copyright it and sell the rights to agnostic. Com lmao

Congratulations!

Congratulations. Your always thoughtful and well-written posts are a pleasure. You make the site better.

@Mitch07102

Aw...gee...shucks... (sound of scraping hiking boot).

What a sweet thing to say! My heart feels warm and smiley. Thank you. I appreciate you.

We want pics when you get it.. congratulations ?

Congrats! This week has been quite a momentous one for you! Flowers blooming, a nice date, a great hike...and to cap it off, a t-shirt headed your way! ha ha

@thinktwice

And my only child, Claire, 28, is getting married tomorrow!

I'm trying to be poised, tough for this Tigger. "Zippy-dee-do-da!...."

Thank you for your sweet comment!

@LiterateHiker oh oh...even more good news! Such a positive way to start the weekend! Congrats...be tough...it is her day,and mom has to be strong!

Congratulations! Enjoy your T-shirt!

Good on you! Wear it well!

April fools?

Congratulations !

What a great song! Congratulations!

Carin Level 8 Sep 14, 2018

@Carin

Thank you! I felt surprised by how quickly we accumulate points, from people commenting on and liking our posts. It was gratifying.

@LiterateHiker I need to make better comments I guess. I'm not original enough to make posts.

@Carin

Reading your profile, you have interesting things to write about:

Raising critically endangered goats
Volunteering
Marriage on the rocks
Growing plants
Low energy, and more.

@Carin I have always enjoyed our conversations. I think any post that you make would be interesting.

@19dacar52 Thanks you guys! Maybe I will try to come up with something non-goat related. I think I talk about them too much already.

@Carin Goats! I will never forget my experience milking a goat named Hermoine...my friend taught me when I visited her farm. She even taught me how to make cheese with the milk! For a city gal, it was a humbling and enriching experience!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:178432
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.