Agnostic.com

18 6

If you already know, that you have the best woman in the world, then what are you waiting for ? Why is it so hard to figure out exactly what it is
that you want ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have to admit... you may be talking to me. She was not met here. We know each other for over 20 months... mentioned before as the last of my soulmates I had encountered on this trip to earth. We had chosen to postpone our odyssey to another life. But we seems to realize... it ain't going to get any better. Many humans are more afraid of success than of failure. It is that what now? When all checks are completed... when all checkmarks are on paper. We owe it to ourselves. To give it a go. Regardless of odds. Games People Play.

Because the circumstances of life don’t allow us to be together at the moment - and possibly for a very long time. I won’t ask her to wait for me and I know her patience is not without limit. So I shoulder my loneliness each day and continue working towards that hopeful future, acknowledging that the pivotal issues are largely out of my control.

Oh, was that a rhetorical question?

If a woman is asking this question about a man, there's usually only one reason he won't marry her..it's because the woman allows him to hang around without a commitment. He wants to keep his options open in case she ages, gains weight, or he meets someone hotter. Men who lead girlfriends on for years, claiming not to believe in marriage, often marry quickly after they break up, and he meets someone he respects.

May be he is not sure of it. May be he is saying to her that she is one but he himself not sure about it. May be he is not in a social, psychological or financial situation to take a plunge. May be he is not ready for marriage yet. May be all he wants is a no strings relationship. May be he is already married and he is just cheating her. May be he is physically not fit for a long term relationship. May be. There can be a lot of reasons for it. Just like women, men too have their reasons but unlike women, they are bad in communicating it.

If I have the best woman in the world and the relationship with her that I want, why try to fix what ain't broke? The number one cause of divorce is marriage.

Lol... she's good for me...

They're torn between which head to believe..and follow..

I'm sorry for the confusion, my friend Brittany is dating a guy that tells her and told her that she's the best woman in the world. I know that she is, there are a lot of us.

I see the relationship being at a standstill. I can see that it's not going to go anywhere else.
I just listen to my friends, and I get frustrated for them.

To whom are you talking and what are you talking about?

I meant to ask men this

Not sure what you are referring to-cold feet in a relationship?

Those two sentences don't go together, do they?

Knowing what you want, and appreciating what you have...

Wildgreens,if a person knows they have the best woman,then they have what they want.

That is a warning shot across the bow, I hope he is listening. I been known to not only not listen but not even being aware of the situation because after all... with all the joy and fortune of having the best woman in the world... comes a lot of responsibility and we men are not always ready and prepared for such a task even when we act and claim to be.

Do you mean waiting to get married ?

Is that a public way of telling him to get on with it?

I know exactly what I want and so does my wife, who also happens to be the best woman in the world. So I don't know why you assume that I don't know what I want.

I had her. I knew what I wanted, but she wanted kids.

I don't understand. If I have the best woman in the world am I waiting for something?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17945
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.