Agnostic.com

37 8

Are you a fan of live theater? If so, how often do you get to go? What is your favorite live performance so far.

Crimson67 8 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't get to go very often, maybe once a year. My all time favorite though is Phantom of the Opera. I've seen it 5 times, the best was in Toronto.

Kanda Level 5 Jan 24, 2018

Saw phantom in nyc and toronto. You are right. Toronto at the pantage theatre was best

Absolutely!

I LOVE live theater! Don't get to go much now, but in the the past, I saw many wonderful plays! Funny, I am just not near theaters, now! I have volunteered at many a play! A friend was director of another small town theater. Now I am pining...

My favorite was Fried Green Tomatoes and a play written by a local person...The 3 TwItty Sisters! A great comedy.

Theatre major in college. Founding member of a community theatre company now in it 38 year. Although I haven't been active in some time now. I see a few shows a year. My fav... Young Frankenstein. Too damn funny!

I LOVE live theater! My all-time favorite is "The Fantasticks". Even went to see the play in NYC in 1964 with Jerry Orbach. When I lived in NY, I'd go regularly to the US Military Academy at West Point. Had season tickets. But now that I'm no longer near NY (only 5000 miles away!) I go to the local theater here on the island of Hawaii about three or four times a year. Nowhere as good as the USMA, but still not bad for local theater.

LOVE IT! We try to go a couple of times a year. My recent favorite is "A gentleman's guide to love and murder."

I love the theater! I am fortunate to live in an area that has several fantastic local theaters and one that brings in a Broadway series each year. My favorite is Wicked. I have seen it multiple times and can’t imagine finding one that will top it.

Have not done that in a long while. Hard to do with no kid sitter.

Book of Mormon last yesr. Great fun

Best live performance: Broadway's "Phantom of the Opera". Sat in the front row. Pyrotechnics nearly blew me out of my seat. Second to that was any seasonal Shakespeare theatre in Boise Idaho.

Book of Mormon was amazing. Beauty and the Beast was fantastic as well.

Sometimes.... I'm tired of musicals.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18006
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.