Agnostic.com

12 24

A few Hump Day funnies.... enjoy! 🙂 😀 😉

BeeHappy 9 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorite was the one about "a reptile dysfunction" 😉

🙂 These did make me giggle.. good ones.. I think we should have a category just for funny posts..

Well, this is under 'Silly, Random, Fun', pretty close.

When I was in the Army I had a buddy that would say "Everyone needs something to believe in, and I believe I'll have another beer." Yeah, he got kicked out of the Army for having too many beers too often and a few driving under the influence tickets.

Self cleaning? We're on it! $4800. In stock. [faucetdirect.com]

LOL. Thanks for sharing.

You are very welcome.

Sex dungeons and dragons?

Hahaha.... didn't think of that!

Good ones

Thanks!

Did you ever see the movie where W.C Fields is at the bar and orders a scotch and the bartender says would like some water in your scotch. His reply is fish have sex in water, I do not drink water. Not sure of the movie title May West is in the movie.

No, never saw it, but I think I've heard that before. Funny guy. Lol

@BeeHappy just looked it up you have to replace sex with the F word

He said that in a movie? Maybe in real life he said it, but I didn't think they allowed that kind of language back then?

@BeeHappy Think your are correct. Was on the Golden West college channel many years ago they most likely made it PG back then.

And to add to yours...

Hahaha!

does wine count?

I needed a good laugh. Thanks.

My pleasure!

Oh my, these are hilarious.

Betty Level 8 Jan 24, 2018

Thanks! 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18011
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.