Agnostic.com

33 22

This Site ?

So today is my first day on this site. ( Hence, no pic yet ) It seems like a very cool concept in regards to looking to date ( or not ) You meet in group settings, get to know people and their personalities, and no stress about one on ones. Also we have a very important thing in common. At least for me when looking for a close 'friend', if I see they are religous, that's a deal breaker for me ! How is this site working for YOU ?? 🙂

flowerchild62 6 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a dating site? LOL I've moved past that. Like after the 1st day. But it's really simple for me....most of us are so far apart!

twill Level 7 Jan 25, 2018

I just thought it was better than a dating site. Giving us more options as to how you 'might' look at this site/forum. Even if just finding friends as ' pen pals ' . So far I've seen nothing but nice friendly people here ! 🙂

@flowerchild62 I think I am agreeing with you by saying that "anything's possible!" (smiley face goes here)

@flowerchild62 Welcome! You're going to love it here. I may need some sort of intervention soon. I spend more time here than anywhere else lately.

Hi, I'm Duke and I'm an agnostic.com addict.

Duke Level 8 Jan 25, 2018

Hi, Duke!

LOL - Hi Duke

Been here a few weeks. What everyone else said. Plus minimal trolling. Nice how real discourse without the need for name calling and belittling. No bullies aloud (pun intended).

Hi I saw a pic, nice outfit. Welcome to the group. I agree with your comments in that you get to know people though their ideas and reactions to posts and I have even been getting to know myself better!!

Yes !! I'm on a bran new computer with no pics . I finally figured out how to get a pic on here. And Thank you.

Welcome. I've found a great community here, so I'm sure you will, as well. I've not had much luck with the extremely religious, though I do have friends who are somewhat religious, ie. they can appreciate other aspects of another person's character.

Welcome aboard

TU 🙂

Welcome to our humble little world and may you find friendship and more among equals. Just be yourself.

Thank you 🙂

Site is jam packed with interesting perspectives. They are valuable to me even if they are not in synch with my own. I can't see I would ever score a date on this site.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.