Agnostic.com

56 14

Are common interests important to you?

I tend to like people who share some of my interests, but not all.
We can share some time, but that will leave me to explore life alone.
Personally, I like a man who enjoys sports, concerts, movies. Great things to do together.
I also like to visit museums alone. So I don't feel rushed through the exhibits.

Nichole765 7 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

56 comments (51 - 56)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course!

I love people of Color, Race, International Nomenclature who love themselves like I love myself. When I travel abroad I love to meet the unknown character who blew me off the road. Hate to dampen your post but I always meet more than one every time. Seek Nature and walk in the Woods alone and let Nature call to you and make the difference you need so much.
Pick a Destination and enjoy the Journey.

Somewhat yes. As long as you have a few things in common that's a great place to start. It's also great to be introduced to new things too =)

It's important to have enough in common to have great conversations. It's also important to have different hobbies to learn something new, or to have that important solo time.

Angus Level 5 Sep 21, 2018

Some are good, to many is not ideal. Being able to share something that is new to a potential mate is part of the fun. Some things are good to do with others or alone.

Yes, I want someone who can relate to my passions. It is not necessary that all interests are similar, as we are each individuals. We gain friendships through similarities, and a partner should always be a friend first.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:182679
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.