Agnostic.com

32 4

What are your favorite websites?

What places on the web do you frequent the most? Agnostic is the obvious for me... but, I play around on youtube. Mostly silly stuff there. My local online library is probably the next most frequent site.

How about you?

silvereyes 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorite places to get information are on the web but I don't usually acquire them there. FFRF newsletter, facebook and e-mailings is one. The Humanist magazine, facebook and weekly report is another. The Brights have an e-mail blog. Big History comes from Facebook, Last but not least (for people who think island living is being disconnected) we have the only single, 5 star library in the whole state (out of 3 the other 2 are the Seattle Public library system and King County public library system). It is within walking distance of my home and is a major site for information/entertainment.

Because I'm constantly researching things, I'm all over the map. Since I found this site, I'd guess perhaps more time here than everywhere else, but that's fine with me.

Here and utube and Google...

This one now,but mainly facebook for social reasons, or economic/history sites as I like economics/history.

When you read about it you relaise that history has been basically about economics.Those who control money/economics control the tribe/city/region/nation/federations and that has been the basis of all history.I would love to write a book about money and history one day,most of our history has been based on underlying economic and money policies,just we don't realise it so much and it definitely is not taught in schools.

Do you know about the big history project on facebook?

@JackPedigo,hello Jack, no I have not I will check it out.

This is the site I most frequent now. Secondary is YouTube...though the ads can be really annoying.

ColorfulAsylum.com - I love my blog.
Politicalwire.com - Gives me politics with no bs.(Kind of left leaning, even though the writer is a former staff of a liberal republican out east).
Zoho.com - Kind of a good alternative email.

Thanks, I have been trying different things with it lately. (I finally realized that I could just write all my blog posts for the month in one night instead of worrying about it later).

I use apps. This is the only website I go to. On my phone though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.