Agnostic.com

13 3

QUESTION Millions of Americans Believe God Made Trump President

This article just scares the crap out of me. This is just lunacy! I’d be much more okay with a reasoned argument that they voted for Trump because they like his policies. I would disagree, but this whole thought that he is god’s Chosen candidate makes no sense to me.

SteveB 7 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's some scary shit right there!
For God so hated the world that he gave us the oldest Trump so he can rape us with his policies and have hate groups rise above as "some fine people"
do do do do, do do do do, we've just entered the twilight zone
We really need to turn this country BLUE in November or just ship right now, these people have lost their minds.

Gave up making sense of this whole thing, the night of the election...how can they deny what their eyes saw and ears heard from him... SMH

That would explain a lot of the lies and oppression of minorities that the President has become famous for.

These people, what and who they represent, are one of the reasons I'm seriously considering moving out of this country in the next few years. If these (and all the other) fucking lunatics who vehemently support 45 and his band of thieves retain control of the government after the next election, I'm outta here.

The headline alone is sufficient cause for me to not believe in an all-knowing all-seeing creator. 🙂

Politics is always about illusion. Every President has there faithful follows. Jimmy Carter ran on being born again, because that was a popular movement. Regan was a movie star. Clinton was a good old boy. I refuse to let politics bother me. It's a waste of energy. Part of the populous will always see a bogey man, and the others will see a hero. Thats the way it every election cycle

Yes, and millions do not believe in the effects of climate change. Also, millions in Nazi Germany do not believe Hitler killed over 11 million people, of whitch 6 million were Jews. Many believe there is no God, and millions do believe one exists. People voted for Trump because he promised the sun, moon, and stars and they believed him. There are stupid people everywhere and America has their share. He is God's chosen candidate because Trump gave big bucks to the Televangelists charities. The Televangelists are nuts, stupid, and out for everybuck they can get. TRUMP paid the charities to get their votes. The televangelists believe in prosperity religion. If you give at least 10% of your income, God will return it tenfold. But guess what? It does not happen. There is a sucker on every corner and hundreds in all the churches!

If God made tRUMP president,it's no wonder we don't want anything to do with God.

100%

OMG, right on! I agree.

But there is no god, the same people also believe that hell is real.

Religion is not about logic and reason, it dissuades discussions of pros and cons. The very nature of religions is to promote fantasies to maintain control and manipulate thoughts and actions. They have an agenda and they believe that Trump will help them achieve it.

Betty Level 8 Jan 27, 2018

Angela Merkel is now the leader of the free world.

Also blaming sin for death or worldwide disasters the very true threat of a prolonged power recovery after space weather event without access to instant reasoning billions will cling to faith and become more extremist. Very dangerous destabilization sworm.gov

Millions of people are ignorant sheep.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.