Agnostic.com

34 1

Funniest Comedian

Who is your favorite comedian?

Donotbelieve 9 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a tough question because there are so many with their differing styles. In no particular order some of my favorites are; George Carlin, Jim Jefferies, Lewis Black, Ron White, Rodney Dangerfield, Steven Wright........

Jim Jefferies has some of the funniest bits on god and religion.

I can't pick just one, and it would take too long to list everyone I really admire, but here are a few standouts from off the top of my head (limited to stand-up comedians):

• George Carlin
  • Anthony Jeselnik
  • Patton Oswalt
  • Brian Regan
  • Ali Wong
  • Ricky Gervais
  • Jim Gaffigan
  • Louis C.K.
  • Mitch Hedberg
  • Eddie Izzard

Love many of them but;

Loved his manic energy.

Bill Hicks.

Kathleen Maddigan.
She can always make me laugh.

Lewis Black
Bill Maher
Richard Pryor

godef Level 7 Sep 28, 2018

Eddie Izzard
George Carlin
Robin Williams

Robin was pure genius

Michelle Wolf really got me at the Whitehouse Correspondents Dinner...

There's a lot of greats in these comments, I'd add Daniel Tosh and Mitch Hedburg.

Sorry. Can’t pick one.

Bill Hicks
Norm Macdonald
Andy Kaufman

Too many really. I love comedy.

George Carlin
Richard Prior
Ron White

Dave Chappelle

George Carlin

Lewis Black is probably my favorite at the moment. He gets me.

Deb57 Level 8 Sep 28, 2018

Richard Pryor, Joan Rivers, George Lopez, Josh Blue... They put me in stitches! Hehehe...

George Carlin and Lewis Black

No contest........George Carlin or Bill Maher!!!!!!!

Now just list your favorite of female comics. Paula Poundstone and Maria Bamford come to mind. I also very much like Amy Madigan, noted by another. Someone else here mentioned Joan Rivers. I consider her one trick pony. Occasionally edgy, but more often than not just crude. I've also never forgiven her for her vile remark about Palestinians. A Zio-tool to the end.

OK... seems this thread has gone cold. Quite often I find Sarah Silverman incredibly funny particularly for the areas she does not fear to tread such as, "Yeah, we killed Jesus. And I'd do it again."

Talk about Xians getting an attack of the vapors.

Her and her sister are also hilarious as voice talent on Bob's Burgers. They're Andy and Ollie.

As far as acting goes...probably will farrell or kristen wiig
Standup...mitch hedberg, steven wright, or chris rock

@Donotbelieve no. It's on youtube?

George Carlin followed by Robin Williams and Jonathan Winters. Honorable mention to Marc Maron.

Dylan Moran is definitely up there:

Dave Allen was a groundbreaking atheist comic.

Steve Martin is one of my favorites.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:188995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.