• 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
Ravenwolfcasey 7 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Voted cats. Have also had rabbits. Lovely photo, by the way.

One answer only really?

I know..I guess I should have had a poll spot..saying multiple

i can't vote for just one; i'm old and have had, and still have, a lot of pets. i've had dogs and cats, a white mouse, a newt, some goldfish, some parakeets, a finch and, briefly, a preying mantis. he wasn't really a pet; he just decided to hang out in my mailbox.

g

I've had cats and dogs but currently have 2 cats.

Have had all at one point in time, now just dogs and a canary.

All of the above.

gearl Level 8 Oct 4, 2018

I have 8 Shih Tzus, 12 cats (I'm kitty sitting for my ex-girlfriend who's starting chemo) and 4 birds. But I could only do one vote so I voted dogs.

The poll won't let me choose more than one, but I've had all but pigs. Lots of exotics if that includes rodent species, frogs & snails. I also have goats.

Carin Level 8 Oct 4, 2018

I started keeping fish in the past year. At first it was out of boredom, but lately I am realizing how relaxing it can be to let yourself worry about the biology experiment of keeping a fish tank running for around thirty minutes a day. The best part is sitting back and realizing that you were able to build a structure habitat for a variety of brightly-colored fish. I'm normally an anxious person but I've never been more chill than I have been with a cluster of pets to keep track of!

The two dogs I've had have been two of the best friends I ever had. I miss 'em all the time. That said, the pet I remember most is this stupid carnival goldfish I won and kept because I'd have felt bad flushing it.

This thing would not die. I forgot it existed for a week. Water was green, no food to be had. Nope, still kickin'. I said, eh, fuck it. You earned it. Got him a bigger tank with some decent filtration. A kid poured dog food in. Didn't even bother him. He lived for like eight years and I'm convinced he's only dead because I gave him away.

Well, I have or have had all of those except pigs unless you include guinea pigs. Currently I have dogs, cats, guinea pigs, chinchillas, horses, a donkey, snakes, geckos, and tarantulas. In the past I’ve also had birds, fish, hedgehog, rabbits, mice, and tortoises.

I like both dogs and cats. I live with cats because they are lower maintenance than dogs.

Deb57 Level 8 Oct 4, 2018

I loved my black cat, “wicked”, totally irreplaceable, now I have dogs, they are so amazing. Makes me want to be a better person, at least towards dogs.?

I have 4 black cats

I spent ten years with a female American Eskimo, dog. and she was wonderful!

I have dogs..and cats..and in the past had exotics ( ferrets) rats..fish..birds...horses...and reptiles

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:193150
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.