Agnostic.com

35 10

I need 6,649 more points to hit LEVEL 7.Should I offer sex or continue posting amazing questions?
Thought and opinions please fellow angsters!

Charlene 9 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are way passed this point...the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow now awaits you...You lucky gal!

Thanks Gf, I'll be happy just to hit the pot!..???

What happens at level 7, that you are offering the sex?! Is that the t-shirt level? o.O

I forget what happens at 7..though they don't give you cake..

How many points for offering sex? Lol

Offer sex

Giggity giggity

You forgot a word..so no points for you..

Charlene...have you given any thought to what it would be like to reach 1,000,000 points...?

Yes I have..it's Nirvana!

@Charlene YOU...would say that!!!

@Freedompath
Somebody Has to go there, might as well be me..lol

@Charlene yes, yes...keep your friends close by!

@Freedompath of course my dear..but keep your enemies closer..lol
Not many but..safety 1st.

I'm not sure who you would have sex with in order to get ahead (no pun intended). So maybe just keep posting awesome questions. It might take a little longer than sleeping with the Admin, who ever he/she might be. But I think you'll feel better about your accomplishments. Hahahaha! Good luck, and tell us how it went (the sex I mean)!

You guys are weird. Funny but weird. Agnostic sex. Why not, but I really have a hard time to picture that.

Gert Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

Weird is good..

@Charlene Weird is good indeed..

It seems like fun to do both...lol. but I'm almost positive that only one of the solutions will get you to level 7. Have fun...

I just hit level 7 liking most of the comments here . Thanks @Charlene !

Dougy Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

Witty.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20102
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.