Agnostic.com

55 11

What are you really good at that you wouldn't put on your C. V?

Thanks to my job and parenting there are things I can do that actually sound awful and I definitely wouldn't put on my C. V. Like undress a sleeping child, sneak into a childs bedroom. Roll a fat person and manipulate a boob! ?

Josephine 7 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments (51 - 55)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since i don't have. This type of thing or a need for a C. V. I guess i won't ever have or need one but if i did, i obviously wouldn't mention that i want to get a woman off, or any other graphic sexual topics, or preferences lols

I am a natural asshole.i am rolling my eyes as I know your lips are moving while reading this.

I'm sorry BUT you'd have to ask my estranged, last girlfriend that.
I can honestly say, however and without boasting in any way, that her only complaint was having unsteady legs quite regularly after we made love each time.

A C.V. is used in the academic world too. I use a C.V., not a resume, as they list academic degrees, publications, fellowships, research grants, academic titles, etc.

I am good at pleasuring women.

Roley Level 5 Oct 16, 2018

@Josephine 🙂 Okay.

@Donotbelieve that's not fair

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:202103
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.