Agnostic.com

55 11

What are you really good at that you wouldn't put on your C. V?

Thanks to my job and parenting there are things I can do that actually sound awful and I definitely wouldn't put on my C. V. Like undress a sleeping child, sneak into a childs bedroom. Roll a fat person and manipulate a boob! ?

Josephine 7 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Snogging.

I know a trick where a rubber band on two fingers mysteriously leaps to the other two fingers.

Videos or it's just shenns.

Putting on weight.

Giving a lady the space and support she needs to truly be happy and to still be there to give her the happiness and joy she deserves. I guess being supportive and non- clingy.

@whispers I would tell them to listen to their ladies...

Shape notes.

Sleeping

I'm excellent at cribbage and target shooting. I am also a very cunning linguist. 🙂

roll a fat what??

I don't have no kinda truck with those things. 😉

Im sorry. What is a C.V.?

Della Level 6 Oct 15, 2018

Seems like a C.V. in the UK is the equivalent to a résumé in the US

A Curriculum Vitae is a written overview of a person's experience and other qualifications for a job opportunity. It is akin to a résumé in North America.

Let’s just say that some of the knowledge I’ve gained as a sexuality educator has nothing to do with academics. ?

UUNJ Level 8 Oct 23, 2018

Gosh I can't do any of those things. I'm in awe!

Holding my liquor

I can sleep anywhere at any time.

oh, how I envy you!! I wish!!!!!

What is a C.V.?

Google is your friend

[merriam-webster.com]

@SkotlandSkye
I think that was a joke. 🙂

@KenChang I was being sarcastic.?

Christian Venom.

Laying perfectly still and thinking about absolutely nothing.

I should probably have been a CDL trucker instead of a chef.
I can drive a truck and any trailer/RV configuration and size (bumper pull, gooseneck/5th wheel) and I can back those trailers into a single lane tunnel if needed. I personally drive a 1 ton pick-up as my daily driver.
I grew up on a farm driving (and backing) all manner of farm tractors and equipment.
I've also logged over a million personal miles driven including driving from OK to AK and back and from CA to TN and KY to CA as well as IL to CA on Route 66.
I've also driven from Thurso to Exeter (GBR). As well as a hundreds of other driving trips --- including from San Diego, CA to Port Angeles, WA...and from PA to TX....and from TN to FL.....on and on

I like driving. 🙂

retired now but had very many different occupations in my life,think that i woudn't put Person Centred counselling tutor on it as it scares everone off as in oh no she's going to counsel me!!Help!!

Having fun.

I am not saying that I am good at Agnostics.com but most definitely not CV material ????..... Probably manipulating boobs either ????

I'm brilliant at pretending to be sick to have a day off work

I'm an excellent pussy grabber!!!

Too soon?????

Additional degrees.
I always hid them because nobody would give me a job saying I was over qualified. I got my first Wall Street, well paying job by saying I had an undergraduate degree. After 3 years, someone revealed that at an office Christmas party this guy was a nerd. They all laughed but my director took it seriously and gave me more responsibilities. 😟

It is like it hurts you when you don't have 'em but they don't help much when you have 'em. Most of our classroom education is not table to work any ways. I have asked many people including 4 of my bosses (3 ex and one present) if they expected to work in this line. All said they studied something else and wanted to be something else. Today, I support the evolution of vocational education tied to a job or better yet to a career.

How about winning the family belching contest....yeah, I am that mom.

DMWT Level 3 Oct 23, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:202103
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.