Agnostic.com

32 15

Pick-up lines are so yesterday. I want to hear your best break-up lines.
I’ll start:

“Damn boy, are you my university? Because I’ve spent so much time and money on you, and frankly, I’m really disappointed with my experience so far.”

IndySent 7 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, those jeans make you look fat.

<that usually takes care of it>

It’s not you it’s me

Matchbox Twenty
Rest Stop

The most cold blooded song ever.

I have developed these symptoms that the doctor says is harmful to my well being. I am Allergic to bat shit crazy, so I can no longer see you.

Let's play hide and seek. You go hide and I will count to the rest of my life.

Honest... I don't break up with women... either they break up with me or I move out to another country or state at least. Maybe that is why me and "Miss L" still hanging out and around since 2001 because I just moved out and every time we are in the same zip code we connect to a certain level. Pardon me... I think she is at the door.

Our relationship reminds me of the movie "Heaven's Gate" in that it went on way too long. Also in that it sucked and I never want to see it again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20224
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.