Agnostic.com

21 3

Smart Condom

Wildgreens 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

is your bitfit?

Love it! Lol 🙂

Better come with insurance in case the battery catches fire.

Ouch! Lol

With my luck it would say "this is not a working number."

Good one 🙂

How stupid!

Imagine being married to someone who already criticizes everything that you do including your performance in bed. Now this comes along to rate you as well. Lol

It has Bluetooth?, i can't quit laughing thinking about how users will be streaming their 'performance' live on social media.

Might be appropriate for the Sexual Olympics as a way to keep score.

Hahaha!

Just....whhhhyyy??

Ok I just cackled. I'm pretty sure anyway. Woke up the cat.

Sweet! But do I have to wear a condom? That’d suck.

Just think if you did the responsible thing and got a vasectomy this would not be an issue.

Dude I’m totally for EVERYONE being sterilized. @JackPedigo

So next time you go on a date she will ask to see your numbers. Someone wil hack it and sell "inflated" readings.

Nonono..

Lol I just imagined Cleveland from family guy from your comment

Sorry I'm immature.

@SocraticAddict
Thanks that was funny 🙂

@SocraticAddict lolololololol..ok everytime I say or write t
Nononono All I'll hear in my head is Cleavelands voice!!!..lolololol thanks????

Ohhh emmm geeeee!! If I was about to have sex with a man that put one of those on, I would run very far away very fast! I wouldn't even stop to pick up my clothes 😉

Sacha Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

A fit bit for your penis.? Don’t know how to respond

The perfect addition for my Fitbit!

Since having sex with women is their main contribution to the human race, and women have babies and drive civilizations, men need to be proud of something.

The Y-chromosome - the ultimate symbol of machismo - is in a bad way. But, asks Bryan Sykes, apart from breeding, what real use is the male to the human race? [theguardian.com]

@SteveB Ouch - I'm a woman and I just don't agree men are just sperm machines. Gees that's a rough interpretation of "contribution"?

@RavenCT The argument was that the usefulness of male humans consisted in fathering children, and assisting women and children in their survival, since his success depends on numbers of surviving progeny.

Imagine if there were no women, or babies. Men left to themselves would likely fight and kill each other and die out pretty quickly. Women are the ones who typically tame the lawless places where mostly men lived before, such in the wild west, when the arrival of women brought schools, libraries, civilization, etc.

Well that's one piece of tech I have zero interest in...

I don't get this and reading all comments I don't feel like being curious to view another video. ...I saw a camera mounted in a cervix once with boring pun intended glans jerking in and out then ejaculating. ...only reminded me when I was paid to be a surrogate father at a fertility clinic

Hahaha.... lmao.... What will they think of next? Lol

That's what I was thinking. 🙂

@Wildgreens My first thought as well -- and my comment on Facebook when I shared the video. 😀

Are we out of ideas or is this just the age if luxury, where it's completely valid to measure the specifics of sexual fitness just because?? LMAO!

Yeah. I’ll buy that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20293
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.