Agnostic.com

7 0

What's to do in Vegas?

What is there to see and do besides the Pinball Museum?
I have never been there before.

twill 7 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is a Gangsters museum. I enjoy salsa dancing and so my son that is a "local" and move in circles closed to the tourist. And I can say... they can salsa so I feel at home when I want to.

I enjoy people watching on Fremont Street, the fountains and conservatory at Bellagio, Red Rock canyon, Valley of Fire and Bonnie Springs.

The only thing I remember about Vegas is the ground being littered with business cards for hookers with pictures of naked ladies on them. My little brother collected thousands of the stupid things.

Go to Rollin Smoke BBQ. Well worth it

Highland Drive is their original location

[rollinsmokebarbeque.com]

I went to Vegas in Feb 2016 for a Bachelor party.

Ha I read your post then just realized you asking something else..You might enjoy just walking thru the Venetian or head over to the amusement park in the tower. Go off the strip if you want to make your money last a little longer at one of many economic redistribution centers available for adults. Circus is kid friendly from what I've seen...

You can google it. People have different interests.
I used to go there for bird photography and hiking ops.
We'd stay at a luxury hotel for $35 a night, then spend the days photographing overwintering wild ducks and other water fowl.
It was fun to walk the strip at night, though..the lights and digitally controlled fountains are entertaining.

Most people go there to gamble and see spectacular shows, or ogle women in pasties, but I only tossed occasional quarters into the ever-present slot machines just so I could tell my friends I was "gambling in Las Vegas."

Well... What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... Soooooo I can't tell you I'm sorry! It's a secret! Shhhhhhh 😉

Sacha Level 7 Feb 2, 2018

@Sacha I used to live in Las Vegas. Here's what I came up with: "What happens in Vegas is broadcast worldwide on the internet."
😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20311
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.