Agnostic.com

34 16

Do you like dragons?

I know they are mythological creatures, but I find them fascinating. I guess that is why I like The Hobbit and Game of Thrones so much. I really like dragon art.

ballou 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like them.

Well, if the mostly earthbound and less flamboyant Dinosaurs can qualify as Honorary Dragons....then Yes! .....I am something of a closet Paleonzoologist.....

jasen Level 8 Feb 2, 2018

The only parts of Game of Thrones I've watched are the dragon episodes..love the great cgi.

I put up an 8 foot inflatable dragon at Xmas time, my Christian neighbors loved it.

Don't give me ideas.

Odd man out here.

I don't like "scary" images of anything, including TV, movies, pictures, books, etc. I'm the same with zombies, aliens, skulls, etc. Not that those things "scare" me, I just don't like them. I don't find myself attracted and we don't have a spark. 😉

I love dragons, but I within the walls of my house I prefer cats.

Gert Level 7 Feb 2, 2018

Dragons are cool. It's a shame I can't have a real one. I'd put it to good use.

I am a dragon!!! Rawr! Lol ????

Here's some crochet dragon art for ya.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20352
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.