Agnostic.com

4 4

What would Jesus say/do if he was around today?

We had a band here a few years ago, guys who would turn up at a pub with made up names, called themselves "Mental as Anything" One of them is behind "Mambo", he and his brother were both in the band, also went it alone as "Dog Trumpet"

When the Jo Hos and 7th Day Adventists come here we always ask them, how they would react if Jesus was here and approached them.
Rugglesby 8 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think Jesus would say what he said before....the kingdom is within you...do unto others as you would have them do unto you...it's a clear message...non-religious. Just think how awesome the world would be if we all followed the golden rule. Love one another.

I'm guessing if Jesus came back today, the first thing he'd do would be cringe.

That's trippy 🙂

I like Eminem's "Walk on Water"

[Chorus]
I walk on water
But I ain't no Jesus
I walk on water
But only when it freezes

[Post-Chorus:]
'Cause I'm only human, just like you
I've been making my mistakes, oh if you only knew
I don't think you should believe in me the way that you do
'Cause I'm terrified to let you down, oh
If I walked on water, I would drown

We all create our own gods, our own expectations, our own facades, our own success, our own failures, but we can only walk on water when it freezes.

cava Level 7 Feb 2, 2018

holy s***!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20535
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.