Agnostic.com

16 1

How much cleavage in a profile picture is your line between provocative and distasteful?

• 27 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 8 votes
  • 2 votes
CallMeDave 8 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want more man cleavage. Not enough of that on here. just saying.

?

Lovely

Obviously, if you’ve seen my profile I’m not your girl if you’re a boob man. Those that got it can do whatever they wish with them.

I think for most people it's more than a body part. If a body part is all it is, there isnt a person attached. Get a piece of rubber that looks like a body part.

Leg man myself.

@Sticks48 I’m 5’10.. got those for days

@Green_eyes I have seen the photos. 🙂

How many beans is too many?

Makes about as much sense as this culturally loaded question....

Funny the only to complain at all have been guys.

@CallMeDave It's an observation, not a complaint.

Different cultures will have different ideas of what is and is not culturally acceptable. It will also differ by site depending on whether or not it is a dating site or a knitting forum. 🙂

I think it is up to the woman. However, if a woman puts a picture with cleavage and then acts like she didn't realize it, she's most likely lying. When I put cleavage shots it's on purpose and I'll own up to it. There is no shame in showing one of my best features...lol

Great point

There is the line. Today.

That is an excellent point! The line can, and most likely will, change over time; it's not static.

@JeremyTaylor very true. I better check back tomorrow.

@CallMeDave or later today.....

Beautiful and unassuming as ever . 🙂

Yeah. To have cleavage I need some serious push up bra. And I hate bras. I have no problem showing more of me, just not in a public forum.

Women should be allowed to be topless wherever men are allowed to be topless, including internet photos.

I call titty troll.

I call Sorry you didn't think of it first.

I don't show revealing pics on the internet. Only from the neck up. .......

I don't have a lot of problem showing what's between my boobs, but the girls themselves is a different story.

However much she wants and no man's opinion is valid!

Agree with this entirely. Or any other woman for that matter.

I never feel entirely comfortable showing a great deal of cleavage...perhaps that is because when I was young it wasn’t the fashion to wear low cut tops during the day. Evening and cocktail dresses were the only clothes I had which revealed any cleavage until quite recently. As far as this question of how much....I would say that is entirely up to the woman to decide but definitely above the nipple line would be preferable in public.

I'd need duct tape to have cleavage.

It's been done....

How much dick in a dick pic is too much? This is such a weird question, I would think that if nipples aren't showing then it really shouldn't matter and if nipples are showing then it really shouldn't matter - male or female.

Well it depends on who, & how many, you are hoping to meet. I'm not even in my profile pic because I don't want to hear from guys who just like big boobs.

Carin Level 8 Oct 23, 2018

That's funny and sad both

@Bigwavedave I'm pondering your answer.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:206879
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.