Agnostic.com

12 1

What would you do if the priest slaps your baby for crying?

Shelton 8 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Go to jail and eventually be forced to pay restitution for his medical care

Oh, I'd be on my way to jail. Ain't no kinda way...

Remember that classic line from "Billy Jack?"

I'm going to take this foot....

punch the fuck out of him

Hail Mary fists.

Why on earth would anyone slap a small defenceless being? Sounds like bullying to me and you are allowed to thump bullies!

If any priest slaps any child in my presence he's going to look like Linda Blair in The Exorcist when his head is twisted all the way around.

JimG Level 8 Oct 23, 2018

i don't have a priest. i also don't have a baby. if i had a baby i wouldn't let it anywhere near a priest. if anyone, priest or otherwise, slapped a baby, or for that matter a cat or dog, be it mine or someone else's, i would call the cops.

g

I would so have decked that priest!

Get the names of witnesses and call the police and my lawyer.

Nobody touches my baby!

You have those maternal defense feelings churning full force.

It is implausible I would have an infant anywhere near anything as dangerous as priest.

If one adult man in whatever physically assaulted an infant for doing what infants do they would meet me defending my infant with full force.

Cell 911 to send the ambulance and hope he doesn't die before they arrive.

@Donotbelieve Nope-the first thing I'm going to do is break his jaw so he can't scream in pain as I break the arm that he swung, then the gloves come off and the fangs come out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:207077
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.