Agnostic.com

65 3

Favorite instrumentals?

What are some of your favorite instrumental songs, and have you ever had difficulty finding one you heard because there were no lyrics to look up?

WilliamCharles 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

65 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Samba pa ti, Santana, Shine on You Crazy Diamond, Pink Floyd (mostly instrumental), Frankenstein, Edger Winter Group.

Ost in some animes are amazing my favorite is yoko kanno first came across her when i got into wolf's rain on adult swim and then end song gravity is beautiful and thats just one anime shes composed many beautiful works-

From way back. Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass. The Ventures. Bill Blacks Combo. Dick Dale and the Deltones.

Also, I like this one:

Bottle Boys - Beat It (Michael Jackson Cover)

Does this one count? 🙂
Sacha Level 7 Feb 4, 2018

Technically no, because of the vocals...but I'll allow it. Thank you for posting it. That was fun. xD

It's certainly a unique acoustic instrumental arrangement.

For Penny Marshall.

This is unique.

Lots of good instrumentals here.

Chick Corea's "You're Everything" sung by Flora Purim...just tickles me!

Just found this.

Happy Valentine's Day!

The original Howard Stern Show opening theme.

At least "original" when he first came to LA radio, IIRC.

[howardstern.com]

A joie de vivre!

Link has problems. Search YouTube for "50s and 60s instrumentals" for the playlist with 241 tracks.

Lots to comb through on this playlist but lots of cool finds. Still looking for an instrumental I can't name. It's got a repetive keyboard riff with a sax solo in the middle and what sounds like a black guy going "Awww yeah" throughout at the buildup. Great tune, hope I can find it. A poster suggested a Google app that I can try "singing" it to. Can't wait to share it once I find it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20844
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.