Agnostic.com

6 5

I did a search for religions of the world. I couldn't believe what I saw under Atheist: A form of belief, rather than a specific system. Either (1) the active and extrinsic disbelief that God exists, or (2) an intrinsic lack of belief due to lack of knowledge about god(s) in local culture. Describes atheists as lacking knowledge. This delusional reasoning and the inability to be open to possibilities beyond their own believes is astounding to me. I tend to think this definition was written by Mike Pence.

steve148 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They're trying to say we lack knowledge-WTF!

Hang on - there is nothing wrong with those definitions.

Anyone on this site is by definition "has an active and extrinsic disbelief that God exists"

That's all we are talking about ???

The only other option are people that just don't have enough info to know that others think there are gods.

I don't know what you can complain about.

How many different religions did you find? This is what baffles me. Why are there so many religions for one good?

I hate that automatic word change. I know that I typed god not good.

They need to make money off of this sordid business....

You ever want to educate by force?

This information is found here:

[humanreligions.info]

I chasing the actual origin and motivation of the site. I'll be back.

Okay, here's an 'about the' page for the Human Truth Foundation which produced this list of religions.

[humantruth.info]

It is a non-belief by definition. Everything about religion is delusional.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21566
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.