26 7

Do you have any bumper stickers on your car? If so, what do they say? I have 3:

Eve was framed
Well behaved women rarely make history
Peace Frog
🙂

orange_girl 8 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Got Science?

14ers.com

"War is not the answer"

Nothing on the car but this one on the truck.
A neighbor had a sticker that read "I found Jesus" in large print then in small "he's drunk in the back seat".

LOL love both of those!!

@chicagojcb A friend gave me the Fiction sticker but I didn't want to put it on for fear some rabid religious person might damage the truck. After seeing another sticker that said "Obama may be religious but he is not religious enough". I put it on and the hell with the nut jobs (I don't take the truck off-island much so there is little danger).

" I am confused as a baby in a topless bar".

"Freinds Don't Let Freinds Vote Republican".

"Drive now - talk later !"

I used to have one that said ESCHEW OBFUSCATION.

I have an HRC sticker and a Support Planned Parenthood on my rear window. I used to have a bumper sticker that read "I hate people" on my old car......I loved that sticker!

I've only had one and it's still there Bernie.

I like those. I rarely sport bumper stickers, though I admit I enjoy reading them on other people's cars.

On my former car, I had 8 various Bernie banners plus the "birdie", then added several Resist ones and a couple Facts Matter after the election.....nothing on the new car yet. Put the magnetic Feel The Bern round one on the refrigerator.....memories of what could have been, sigh.

Make America GREEN Again and the Darwin fish with feet.
Then my favorite FUCK TRUMP. I get way more thumbs up then middle fingers.

I've never had a bumper sticker. When I lived in Seattle, WA, I drove a stick. Seattle has a lot of hills, and for quite a while I was temtped to get a bumpersticker that read: "I drive a stick, give me some room." I never did get it though.

I don't currently have a bumper sticker, but I used to have one on my car that said Starfleet Academy.

when i bought my car a year ago it had loads of bumper stickers all over the back, & about agreeable matters too, like: no csg, stop adani, save the whales, protect tasmanian rainforest & what-not. i stand behind all of them. but i did remove the stickers ... for no other than aesthetical reasons.

Only one,
"Goin bush and bringin it back"

Resist

Here come the mummies......it is a band.

"Wag more, bark less"
"BE the Hive" (a promo for a local vegan group that does pop-ups for charity. I'm not vegan, I just like them.)
"No Farms, No Food" (Natl. Farm Trust)
"Love people, cook them tasty food!" (Penzey's)
"Make America Green Again" (Sierra Club)

I have three Spocks and one Captain Kirk to represent me and my kids. Surprisingly, I am not Kirk, or perhaps not surprisingly LOL.

Space Travel On Earth

I have Sonic the Hedgehog on my Chevy Sonic

Our family "extra" (old) car had a Bernie Sanders sticker. I sa2w one I liked but do not have "I miss my ex-husband a lot, but my aim's improving".

Yellow smiley face

DEATH \m/

I've been living in Thailand since 2010, and only have had a motorbike since.
Back when I had a car, I had a few liberal stickers, but don't remember what they were.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.